[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the best Friend and why was it Chandelier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Who was the best Friend and why was it Chandelier?
>>
File: 1468130775154.jpg (57 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1468130775154.jpg
57 KB, 500x377
>>71826392
Early Joey is pretty based as well
>>
i cant even argue with that

whole series should have just been chandler joey and ross tbqh
>>
>>71826415
This. A bro-out series would've been great, with maybe occasional popins from Phoebe. Every Monica and Rachel plotline is terrible.

OH MY GOSH I WANT TO BE A CHEF BUT I AM LITERALLY NEVER AT WORK
AND I LOVE FASHION AND SOMETIMES I HAVE PROBLEMS AT WORK

terrible.
>>
File: cra.gif (490 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
cra.gif
490 KB, 500x270
>the series ends with Joey as the only one alone
>>
Was Friends the last great American sitcom before huge social agendas were being pushed in t.v.?
>>
>>71827240
Gotta set up for that awesome spinoff show anon
>>
kramer
>>
cause he was high the whole time irl. i would be too if i had to deal with jennifer anniston and courtney cawks. they are both awful people.
>>
>3 guys are great and have god tier chemistry
>1/3 girls are worth the screentime

Hmm.. Why?
>>
>>71827286
no george
>>
File: tumblr_moy9ykYAdm1qkimh4o1_400.gif (959 KB, 390x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moy9ykYAdm1qkimh4o1_400.gif
959 KB, 390x216
Joey was Star Lord before Guardians...
>>
>>71827781
W-what
>>
File: danger.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
danger.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>the one with unagi
>>
>>71830300
Jesus Christ that's the most ghetto-ass shitty gif I've ever seen.

Good episode though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.