[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts? is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1468065315677.jpg (40 KB, 544x356) Image search: [Google]
1468065315677.jpg
40 KB, 544x356
thoughts? is this true?
>>
>>71824952
he /pol/ and yes. I swear to god, I hope one day this shit comes true and /pol/ gets to go, OH WELL WHAT CAN WE DO?! JEWS CONTROL LITERALLY EVERY ASPECT OF HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH FROM MY CHILDREN TO THE FOODS I THINK OF
>>
>>71824952
Jews controlled hollywood in the 80s

There was no tranny shit then

It's not the jews
>>
The global media corporation is owned by the communists. They're trying to horde wealth so they can distribute it later to the jews
>>
>>71825029
it was a different market back then, nobody would have watched that shit back then if there was movies about trannies and how it's perfectly healthy and normal. it's slowly gotten worse each generation
>>
>>71825097
also i forgot to mention in the 80s it was mostly a gay agenda, so was 90s but also a lot of black content was beginning
>>
>>71825124
Family Matters is not a degenerate show
>>
>>71825432
Moving on Up and Archie Bunker don't count either because... reasons.
>>
>>71825029
I swear gender fluid shit did not exist a decade ago.

How come all of a sudden teens and young kids are identifying themselves as not female nor male?
>>
>>71825124
As a kid growing up in the 90s, there was not one gay thing I can really think of that I saw on tv apart from the ace ventura tranny.
>>
>>71824952
Explaining to young kids about procreation between and women is one thing if they ask you question, but explaining why gay people exist was the next step up and now we have to explain why trans, genderfluid people exist.

JUST STAHP.

Sexuality was a mistake
>>
>>71824952
how about you decide for yourself.
>>
>>71825432
Family Matters is a white show created and written by whites featuring blacks, just like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

>>71825494
Same with these shows, I never watched the Jeffersons but I think it was pretty black? No idea what you mean by Archie Bunker though.
>>
>>71825651
it was all incredibly subtle but never took the entire movie.

>New Queer Cinema of the 1990s represented a new era of independent films. Often directed and or written by openly gay people they featured mostly LGBT characters who were open about their sexual orientation or gender identity and oftentimes openly rejected both homophobia (and transphobia) as well as the idea that all LGBT characters in film needed to be "positive" or politically correct role models.

>Alongside these independent films, mainstream Hollywood increasingly began to treat homosexuality as a normal part of human sexuality and gay people as a minority group, entitled to dignity and respect. Overt bigotry against gay people on screen became akin to overt racism, sexism or anti-Semitism. A-list Hollywood stars were more eager to play a gay character in a film.

>Initially, most of these Hollywood depictions were in the context of campy, funny characters, often in drag on some sort of adventure or farce, while teaching a lesson in tolerance, if not equality.[3] Drag portrayals also made a comeback in many films of the 1990s, notably The Birdcage (1996), starring Robin Williams and Nathan Lane, Mrs. Doubtfire (1993), also starring Robin Williams, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994), starring Guy Pearce, and To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995), starring Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.