[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of movies and shows do old people watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 2420x2031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 2420x2031
What kind of movies and shows do old people watch?
>>
downton abbey and old westerns
>>
Game shows
>>
Hee Haw
>>
>>71824526
people's court
pawn stars
judge judy
hoarders
>>
60 minutes
>>
Depends on the person..? Old people aren't monolith.
>>
>>71824594
Exactly this and most war movies. Maybe some film noir if they're based. Any sort of "classical" filmmaking a la Spielberg's Bridge of Spies from last year.
>>
>>71824693
>Old people aren't monolith.

What a strange thing to say...
>>
File: 200.gif (3 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3 MB, 355x200
>>71824693
Hey, mr college here says people are differnt!
>>
Shit mostly. My mom watches the Hallmark Channel and turns it off when Frasier and Cheers come on. She turns it off during the two shows she should actually watch on that channel are on. My dad watches mostly shit too, including The Big Bang Theory. Holidays with my parents are almost totally a nightmare that I spend in a drunken stupor hiding in one of the guest rooms or the pool house on my laptop or phone shitposting here or watching things that aren't shit. Times when I bring a gf with me are far worse because we actually have to spend time with them which means faking laughter at whatever garbage they are watching until we can go somewhere else or go to bed. I'd stop going to see them altogether if I didn't have a FAT inheritance to look forward to. I don't care if that makes me sound like a piece of shit, it's the truth, they're just awful.
>>
>>71824526
My grandpa likes to watch Clint Eastwood westerns, Steven Seagals kinos, and other action movies, like the ones with Jason Statham
>>
>>71824526
Everything. They don't care.
Anytime you go to the movies during the day, early in the morning, the only other people there are old people and other NEETs.
>>
My dad is a fan of Luis Buñuel
>>
NCIS
>>
Local news.
>>
>NCIS
>Fox News
>Hallmark Channel
>HGTV
>>
File: emem.jpg (21 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
emem.jpg
21 KB, 328x466
The same kind of movies any other adult demographic does, with a slightly higher tolerance for older films
>>
>>71825102

your grandpa likes scrawny manlets like fucking statham? that surprises me. he's from a generation when movie stars were actually still manly. or does he like to laugh at him?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.