[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, these would be the perfect ghostbusters. Have Drew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: whose-line-is-it-anyway.png (243 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
whose-line-is-it-anyway.png
243 KB, 650x366
Admit it, these would be the perfect ghostbusters.

Have Drew Carey as the receptionist.
>>
it could work
>>
>>71824489

>the whole movie is one whole improv session with props
>>
>>71824489
>original cast
>wayne brady is genuinely funny and a talented entertainer
>new cast
>lets throw in a humorless, talentless black woman because diversity is good
>>
>>71824489
I'd watch it.
>>
>>71824489
I'd definitely be okay with this.

What roles do Greg Proops and Brad Sherwood play? And do Kathy Kinney, Josie Lawrence, Chip Esten, and Clive Anderson make appearances?
>>
>>71825613
She's the host, dumbass.
>>
>>71825655
They all play several different parts over the course of the movie. Basically the entire cast, including extras, is made up of Whose Line alums.
>>
>>71825613
She's better than Drew Carey, his jokes were hardly ever funny in the original series and he couldn't ever keep up with the rest of the cast in the hoedown segments. Plus she is funny in Archer
>>
>>71825691
Can Craig Ferguson be in it?
>>
>>71824489
is that the girlwood chick
>>
They are as old as Dan Akyroid and Bill Murray
>>
>>71825655
Wasn't Eddie Izzard on an episode?
>>
>>71825743
Well he did show up in the improv episode of Drew Carey Show so I guess maybe they could let him in on a technicality.

Stephen Colbert also was on Whose Line so he could show up too.
>>
>>71825770
Yeah he was, on the UK version.
>>
>>71825738
Drew was great if only cos he was constantly getting shat on for being fat, dumb, and not funny. Plus he had moments where he was actually funny. Aisha isn't funny at all and it's not even funny to make fun of her for being unfunny, that's how not funny she is.
>>
>>71825691
will robin williams cameo as a ghost?
>>
>>71824489
10/10 comedy
>>
>>71824489
>Colin and Ryan are in a gay relationship in the film
>Not one person on 4chan screams "SJW"
>>
>>71825655
>What roles do Greg Proops and Brad Sherwood play?

Ghosts, obviously.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.