[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's next for them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: xmen.jpg (243 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
xmen.jpg
243 KB, 500x333
There are snippets of gold in the IP. Is it worth just nuking the entire thing and reboot it? Hand it over to Disney?
>>
>>71820804
AGAIN?

No, I think it's just going to be Deadpool now, and fuck X-Men.
>>
>>71821576
>fuck X-Men
MCU leftist liberal bernout spotted
>>
mister sinister is next
>>
>>71821589
You do realize the xmen are an allegory for homosexuality, right?
>>
>>71821589
>>71821619
Now this is shitposting
>>
>>71821619
>You do realize the xmen are an allegory for homosexuality, right?
Only when referring to op.
>>
>that generic black leather instead of colorful cheesy costumes
Reeeeeee
>>
>>71820804

New mutants.
>>
>>71820804
I was just thinking the same thing.
Apocalypse is like the Thanos of the X-Men. The big baddy, the final villain. Where do they go now? There's one last Wolverine film in production but I'm okay with that since the first two sucked and I want him to have a proper solo movie that isn't shit.

If they're going to reboot it with the new crappy actors like Sophie Turner or Jennifer Lawrence then I'll have to quit this franchise.

Apocalypse, his angels, Quicksilver, the nuclear scene were all cool but the main cast and the new actors were extremely disappointing.
>>
>>71820804
I would literally start slicing people if Disney got their jew hands on this
>>
>>71823506
Fassbender is great, he carried FC and DoFT for me. McAvoy is great. Patrick Stewart and Gandalf are also great. Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are perfect casts for their respective characters. There are a lot of goodies here and there that can be salvaged from this universe.

Lawrence, Sophie Turner, faggot Nightcrawler, and Ivan Ooze were shit and needs to go
>>
>>71821619
The films yes, Bryan Singer is a homosexual after all. The comics, originally at least, had nothing to do with homosexuality and were rather about race and discrimination in general.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc
>>
>>71824164
I actually didn't think Sophie Turner was half bad as Jean Grey. If they had cast Chloe like the originally intended to, it would have been a complete train wreck.
>>
>>71821606
Singer has also said he wants to do a Dark Phoenix movie.
>>
File: apocalypse-180759.jpg (154 KB, 655x330) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse-180759.jpg
154 KB, 655x330
>>71822729
There was that moment of fan service at the end of the film though where they're all in the danger room. They are all wearing costumes that resemble the ones from the comics.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.