[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
Find a flaw
>>
>>71819746
There aren't many.

The direction is almost perfect, a lot of it plays with your brain.

That said, is not by any means innovative or revolutionary.
>>
>And you think if you save poor Katherine you can make it stop don't you? You think if Katherine lives you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs?

Thoughts on this scene
>>
>>71819746
good novels = good films
>>
It ended. :/
>>
Lecter's escape is a bit ridiculous in terms of how incompetent the cops guarding him are

but it's still amazing so who cares really
>>
chris issak
>>
>>71819746
It is isn't Michael Mann's Manhunter.
>>
This is my first post on this board and I'm glad that this was the first thread I saw, it was a movie I liked a lot.
>>71820248
Why would you not want a movie to end? What kind of ridiculous statement is that? There are limitations everywhere and long-lasting things are a drag on the human experience, especially if they're mere entertainment.
>>
it it's popular, it's bad

if it revolutionized the genera it didn't do anything

if people on /tv/ like it, it's good
>>
How did Lecter have all that time to gut the cop and elaborately decorated the room he was being held in, even going so far as to get special lighting effects, with nobody noticing?
>>
>>71820642
Because...he finally became the hannibal.
>>
>transphobia
>fatshaming
>slutshaming
>Women's oppression
>homophobic
>>
>>71819746
The sequel
>>
It began the infatuation with Hannibal Lecter when he should have stayed a side character.
>>
>>71820717
What are those things and why do they matter?
>>
>>71820790
Shouldn't have casted god-king Hopkins if they wanted Hannibal to remain a side character.
>>
>>71819893
What did he mean by this?
>>
how can she talk when there's a butterfly on her mouth?
>>
Manhunter was a better movie.
>>
>>71820878
I don't know what butterfly you're talking about, but the one on the cover is a moth(death's-head hawkmoth) and I'm sure she can talk fine. It would probably fly away if she did though.
>>
>>71821031
you are very smart anon well done, well done
>>
>>71819746
I didn't get to see her tits.
>>
>>71819746
Her accent.
>>
>>71820597
None of the other movies recaptured the magic of that one. My personal opinion mind you. Also I wanted to see Chilton get his in the end.
>>
>>71819746
>hammy acting from a serial killer who supposedly remained undetected for years
>Starling's accent
>a creepy ass cannibal who mutilated a nurse somehow won the respect of an intelligent federal agent
>>
>>71822222
>>
>>71822004
I second this. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't entirely convincing to a hillbilly like me. Also, some of the choices she made with Starling's character made her come across as a little too eager.
>>
>>71820389
Manhunter is evidently more innovative but Silence is the better film, in my opinion. Absolutely pitch perfect tone with god-tier level pacing.
>>
>>71821966

HOWEVER
>>
The film should have been titled The Screaming of the Lambs.
>>
>>71819746
Always bugged me that the title had nothing to do with the plot. Other than that it's 10/10
>>
Have this on VHS, but I've never watched it.

I'll have to get back to you.
>>
>>71823796
what year is it
>>
>>71823788
Uh, what? Did you miss what her character's entire motivation was?
>>
First time I watched it, the whole escape scene really caught me off guard. I have to admit I really didn't see that coming. Fucking Hannibal that sneaky bastard.
>>
>>71822922
>unironically calling it "Silence"

cringe
>>
>>71824011
>you not having any friends to discuss films with and shortening titles once they've already been established for conversation's sake

cringe
>>
>tfw having an old friend for dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSGsno1I8c
>>
>>71824182
Not the guy you're replying to but holy shit could you project any harder
>>
>>71820717
>>71820852
>replying to bait
>>
>>71824182
ok buddy... by the way, what did you think of Dawn?? Was it better than Rise?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.