[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Say hello to my chocolate blend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dunkaccino.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dunkaccino.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>Everyone wants my Dunkaccino
>Can't get enough of my Dunkcaccinor
>Kids from seven to seventino

>Lining up for my Dunkaccino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

What in the fuck was he thinking
>>
>>71818684
>want new sports car
>your movies havent been killing it for a long while
>some fat donut fuck waddles up to you and says him and his group of rotund friends are ready to pay you an absurd amount for half a days work

id do it every now and then to top my bank account up
>>
>>71818840

Is this the saddest fall from grace?
>>
reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNG-BlH-PWY
>>
>>71818874

No this is

Jon Voight fighting a dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXYk3HBrqZE
>>
>>71818684
>It's a whole new game
Breakfast Kino
>>
>>71818901
Wew
>>
>>71818901
>blocked in your cuntry

FUCK
>>
>>71818969

What country blocks a video of a man fighting a dog?
>>
>>71819023
straya
>>
File: strayacunt.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
strayacunt.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>71819048
>>
File: 1425474380516.jpg (452 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1425474380516.jpg
452 KB, 768x1024
>>71819093
>>
>In mid-2010, Pacino learned that his business manager, Kenneth I. Starr, had been arrested for embezzling his clients’ money in a Ponzi scheme. (Starr is currently serving seven and a half years in prison.) There had been warnings. Early on, Mike Nichols, who had taken his money out of Starr’s company, had raised suspicions. “I’ll get to it,” Pacino told Nichols. “Then I never got to it,” he said. “Millions of dollars were gone,” Sola said. “Gone.”

>Pacino took the loss in stride. “I thought, Hey, this is the world. It’s real,” he said. “Not one day I saw him down or depressed,” Sola said. “He was, like, ‘O.K., now what do we do? Roll up our sleeves and go to work.’ ”

>Pacino’s agent, John Burnham, told me, “In his halcyon days he made around fourteen million a picture, but the industry’s changed. Nowadays, he gets five million. With a gun—seven million.” It has taken Pacino four years to work himself back to a position where, he says, “compared to a normal person, I have a significant amount.” He sold a Snedens Landing property, did commercials, took out a loan, and signed on for Adam Sandler’s dismal but profitable “Jack and Jill” (2011)—a “kids’ movie,” according to Pacino, in which he sent up both his legend and his financial predicament. In the film’s best moment, a hip-hop ad for Dunkin’ Donuts, Pacino can be seen dancing and pitching the “Dunkaccino”: “You want creamy goodness / I’m your friend / Say hello to my chocolate blend.”
>>
File: 1457937339951.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457937339951.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>71818684
>Dunkaccino
>Starring Al Pacino
>Directed by Quentin Tarantino

This is unquestionably the only thing that could ever be called the one and only "KINO". Everything else is just cheap illegitimacy that can't even pose a proper pretense.
>>
>>71819126
kekatino
>>
>>71818874
It takes balls to laufg at yourself like that.
The film's Paccino's situation reflects his real life situation at the time.
>>
>>71819126
>>71819149
witnessino
>>
Everyone forgetting the worst fall from grace.

For shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14PfDDwxlE
>>
>>71819126
But have you checkerioned by doubleinos?
>>
>>71819250

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
>>
>>71819116
they should put the poor fuck out of his missery
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.