[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman Ultimate Cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: BvS Ultimate Cut.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
BvS Ultimate Cut.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
So just watched this and hadn't watched the original cut before. What's different about it?

I can tell you right now that the first two hours before they actually get down to the fight are waaay too long.
But did it fix any plotholes and things that people were bothered by before? I had heard that Lex Luthor's plan supposedly would be pretty bad and the motivation behind it didn't really come off as convincing or clear in this cut either it seems.
>>
>>71810526
1) take some meds for your ADD
2)the story makes sense now
>>
>>71810526
Fuck off shill
>>
>>71810526
a lot of subplots get fleshed out which shows how lex was behind everything, whereas in the theatrical cut this was only said through dialogue at times
>>
>>71810526
http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
Supes is less of an sperg.
>>
>>71810580
>the story makes sense now

No, it doesn't. Superman's entire character arc is retarded.
>>
>>71810653
if you didn't understand this movie, you might want to watch simpler things like Dora or Spongebob.
>>
>>71810653
Superman is a shit character anyway, and completely hamfisted by the austistic fuck zach see the death scene with all the fucking crosses around, DO YOU GET IT?
>>
>>71810639
What mainly bothered me is how he feared Superman and the other gods, talking about devils from the sky, and then he goes to create Doomsday, as if that wouldn't create a bigger problem. What would Doomsday killing Superman prove exactly?

Now I know that it's implied in the extended cut that Darkseid is controlling Lex, but that completely undermines his character.
>>
>>71810863
Pretty sure thats Steppenwolf in the ship, senpai
>>
3 hours and the thing is still filled with shit that doesn't make sense.

Never saw the original, but extended cut is a shit movie all around.
>>
>>71810863
once it gets to the point of releasing doomsday lex doesn't give a shit about the consequences, he just wants superman dead.

it's only after when it becomes clear that doomsday will lose that he contacts the New Gods
>>
>>71810987
At least it's a story. The first 2 hours in theatrical just kinda happened. There were just unlinked and irrelevant scenes happening and than they started punching each other. Ultimate Edition is still mediocre, but at least feels like a movie.
>>
>>71810966
You might be right
"It was announced that Steppenwolf will be the main antagonist in the upcoming filmJustice League.[8][9]He will be in command of Darkseid's army ofParademons, hunting down the threeMother Boxeson Earth, located inAtlantis,Themyscira, and one that is now a part ofVictor Stone / Cyborgas it was used as a part of a solution to repair his critical injuries prior to becoming Cyborg."
>>
>>71811600
"Born to be Wild" will be in the Justice League movie, I guarantee it
>>
>>71810966
Does that mean Steppenwolf had the idea with the jar of Piss?
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 751x824) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 751x824
>>71810526
here you go OP
>>
>>71810827
>if you didn't understand that the emperor is wearing clothes, you might want to look at more dumb fashion like H&M.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.