[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: characters who did absolutelly nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: MPCharacter5.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MPCharacter5.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
ITT: characters who did absolutelly nothing wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 350x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 350x294
>>
I would have killed every single one, typical egalitarian sludge
>>
>>71806364
He ordered the launch of a nuke on American soil in a hysterical fit.
>>
>>71806675
And?
>>
>>71806675
against an unstoppable threat
better lose a town than let the iron giant escape
>>
>>71806712
>nuking your own country during the cold war
>good

Nice try, comrade.
>>
>>71806364
>impersonating an officer
>unauthorized launching of a nuke on home soil
>desertion

he in trouble
>>
>>71806782
The official US policy during the cold war was to preserve the wheat belt and the main industrial facilities near the Lakes, even at the cost of losing major cities on the East and West coast.
Do you actually think the federal government gives shit about tiny town in Oregon?
The answer is no. They don't.
For all they knew the iron giant was a super Soviet weapon of mass destruction.
>>
>>71806364
Shooter McGavin was pretty great in this.
>>
>>71806627
He didn't.

That guy that also starred in Oz did.
>>
>>71806888

That still doesn't give him the right to commandeer command of a nuclear sub and give an order to nuke the town that he was in, and then realizing his error attempt to escape like a big fat coward.

>we can duck and cover!

He gonna HANG for treason.
>>
>>71807296
Silly anon. We don't hang people anymore. He'd either get fried on the electric chair or shot by a firing squad.
>>
>>
>>71807374

in the 50s/60s? I'm pretty sure he'd be hanged.
>>
>>71807374

>Until 1961, the last military execution to date, hanging was the sole and official method. Later, the military introduced the electric chair, which was never used.[8] Currently, lethal injection is the sole method.[5]

Day of the rope confirmed.
>>
>>71807655
wew proved me wrong
>>
>almost nuking himself
>>
>>71806888

>Oregon

you mean Maine
>>
>>71807688

I prefer to say we both learned something new.
>>
>>71807809
Whatever, it's based on Oregon.
>>
File: gone-girl.jpg (150 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
gone-girl.jpg
150 KB, 618x412
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.