[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this be her great comeback? Will we see more qt Ellen again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Into the Forrest.jpg (35 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
Into the Forrest.jpg
35 KB, 300x334
Will this be her great comeback? Will we see more qt Ellen again in the future?
>>
yes

the return of qt ellen is finally here
>>
>tfw you will never impregnate her like in muh juno flick then force her to marry you until she eventually reveals her lesbian urges and you have threesomes together
>>
ACT
>>
I want her in the Last of Us movie
>>
>>71805639

but last of us is already a movie
>>
>>71805708
They're making a movie anyway
>>
>>71804923
Is she back doing semi-explotation films? It's the only time she actually you know acts okay.

Also I hope she being the dawn of sister incest kino with this movie it's a underlook genre.
>>
>>71805639
She should play Joel
>>
>>71804923
did she have any quality photo production when she was 12?

just curious
>>
>>71805708

>Calls it a movie
>Literally the same amount of gameplay that RE2 has
>>
File: kevin-thumbs-up.gif (907 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
kevin-thumbs-up.gif
907 KB, 150x113
she has a fuge horehead

>>71804995
kek
>>
>>71806511

whats your point
>>
>>71806435
Kill yourself
>>
Fuaaah! Ellen's boobs!
>>
>>71806744
>>>/tblr
>>
>>71806696

RE2 is a beloved game, while people make fun of TLoU, even if the later is the closest we've ever got to a natural progession from the first REs.

Also, that shit about it being a movie is a pretty stale meme by now.
>>
>>71805744
>fucking TROLLFACE MAISIE as fucking Ellie

Are you shitting me
>>
>>71807123
You serious?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.