[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg (35 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg
35 KB, 540x720
What was his endgame?
>>
>>71803344
Death and leaving his family well off
>>
>>71803344
Dipping sticks.
>>
Pretty sure you can find out by watching the final episode
>>
>>71803344
Be a moron
>>
To find Jesse a gf
>>
>>71803817

He tried to stop this twice though.
>>
>>71803344
feeling alive
>>
>>71804032
He wanted to find him the perfect gf
>>
>>71804082
this pretty much

First it was to make money using his chemistry knowledge, then it slowly turned into a power trip fueled by his mortality.

It isn't that complex
>>
>>71804158
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>71803344

What I really want to know is why didn't they reveal that Badger and Skinny Pete were actually trained hitmen paid by Walt to do his dirty work? The whole series they're built up as comedic relief, but the last episode comes and BAM! They're snipers who cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to hire.
>>
>>71804378
Yeah and I thought it was pretty fucking stupid that they fired a warning shot through the glass by Walt's head and Walt didn't flinch and was like, "Deal.... or no deal?"

At least make the ending somewhat believable
>>
>>71804277
summing the the show in a clear, concise sentence. being mad the memes were wrong. /tv/.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.