[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this just basically making fun out of retards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is this just basically making fun out of retards?
>>
>>71798208
hey, stop being dumb
>>
>>71798208

It's making fun of hunks, ya dang dingus.
>>
>>71798208

it's making fun of you for watching it
>>
Is the diaper video the most unsettling one?
>>
>>71798469

It's up there, but I'd go with the one where he inadvertently kills his co-anchor and has an "in memoriam" segment featuring a slow-mo replay of her death.
>>
For your health.
>>
>>71798537
You mean the airplane episode? That shit disturbs me to this day.
>>
>>71798592

Yep.

>"Res' in Peace, Laura Branigan!"
>mfw Laura Branigan is a singer who died IRL
>>
>>71798208
It's making fun of local TV and what passes for content on them.
>>
Last nights episode kind of referred to him being retarded when he entered the Spelling Bee
>>
Garbage show, right there with mr pickles and the heart she holler
>>
>>71798537
>>71798592
That was like the funniest one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.