[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunderbolt Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468056406139.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1468056406139.webm
2 MB, 853x480
This is a Taiwanese puppet show.
>>
>>71796622

Started watching that, it's like Shaw Bros/golden Harvest meets Thunderbirds
>>
>>71796622
This looks like a lot of fun, but if I start to watch this I will never be able to relate to another human beign again.
>>
>>71797106

Look, you'll only really be in trouble if you go into the doll threads on /toy/ and think "yeah I could use a 200 dollar fuccboi doll around my house"

just enjoy the puppet wuxia
>>
Where can I find this?
>>
>>71797404
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=thunderbolt+fantasy
>>
>>71797441
Thanks, looks fun
>>
Btw is the show in Chinese with english subs? I watched a youtube clip and they spoke japanese for some reason.
>>
>>71796622
Looks great.
>>
>>71797627

I think it's a Chinese production with jap voiceovers, no idea why but it shouldn't hurt your enjoyment
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pili_(TV_series)

>Pili (Traditional Chinese: 霹靂, Pe̍h-oē-jī: Phek-le̍k) is a glove puppetry show from Taiwan. It is made by Pili International Multimedia. The TV series started in 1985, and it still continues today. It is one of the most popular TV shows in Taiwan. Pili puppet show is performed by many kinds of puppets, some of them are cool, some are intelligent, and some are funny. Unlike traditional puppet shows, Pili puppet show uses state-of-the-art animation to help present its fighting art. The delicate design of the appearance and characteristics of each puppet has made Pili puppet show a well-known entertainment in Taiwan.

In 2016, Nitroplus, Good Smile Company, and Taiwanese company PILI launched a website on Friday to announce サンダーボルトファンタジー:東離劍遊紀(Thunderbolt Fantasy: Tōriken yūki), a new puppet TV series that will premiere this summer.

>Gen Urobuchi (Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, Psycho-Pass, Aldnoah.Zero) is credited with the show's original work, and is also writing the scripts and serving as chief supervisor.

>Nitroplus is credited with the character designs, and Good Smile Company is credited as the "modeling adviser." T.M. Revolution will perform the show's theme song. PILI Multimedia Inc., a well-known hand puppet drama production company in Taiwan, will produce the series

Aw shit, Butcher on deck!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.