[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so we can all agree Jurassic World was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 72520.png (174 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
72520.png
174 KB, 640x367
so we can all agree Jurassic World was better?
>>
>>71796444
They were both shit.
>>
Both were shit.
>>
>>71796485
>>71796498
This.
>>
>>71796485
>>71796498
>>71796556
>star wars babbys cant defend their shitty film so claim the other is also shit.
lmao
>>
>>71796576
K
>>
>>71796444
im pround to admit i havent seen TFA.
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>71796576
Are you actually laughing your ass off? Or are you socially retarded loser arguing over franchises aimed at kids.?
>>
File: aunt.jpg (19 KB, 595x289) Image search: [Google]
aunt.jpg
19 KB, 595x289
/thread
>>
JW has shitty special effects and everyone wants the characters in it to all die. It's shittier than Independence Day 2.
>>
>>71796444
JW was way more fun and better made. The story connection with the past movies was 100 times better than The faggots awakens.
>>
Hail to the best reboot
>>
>>71796444
TFA at least knew how to maintain a tone rather than JW, whose tone was all over the fucking place from scene to scene
>>
I enjoyed JW more but both were fun
>>
>>71796858
>tfw she wont be in the sequel because she got fat
>>
>>71796444
>so we can all agree Jurassic World was better?

Fuck no

They are both cynical nostalgia-fests, but Jurrassic World is the most soulless, corporate movie I've ever seen. Everything in it is terrible, it manages to be worse than the garbage JP sequels because they scrapped building the story around relationships, they scrapped their best special effects (puppets/anamatronics) and they scrapped originality on any level whatsoever.

At least SW:FA had some good performances and actual fucking character arcs.
>>
>>71796737
>star wars 7
>aimed at kids
Not sure man. I feel like half of 7 was "LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF FROM THE ORIGINAL TRILIOGY WE'RE HAVING HERE. LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF YOU LOVE!!" I feel like this movie is mostly aimed at people born in the 1960s desu. At least at people who have watched the original trilogy.
Not saying it isn't a kid friendly movie. Just more focused on fanservice.
>>
>>71796947
>The story connection with the past movies was 100 times better

Yeah, but you get all that shit in the first ten minutes. What about the rest of that heap of trash?
>>
>>71797811
Rexie coming back and smashing the bones of the spineosaurus is better than any scene in the farce awakens.
>>
>>71796947
>>71797811
Only that I feel like the connection is a good thing in Star Wars and a bad thing in JW.

the throwback stuff in JW was great, the original main hall, all overgrown? Absolutely great. But canonically it made ZERO sense to have another fucking Dino park after the first one ate people.
also: the "stereotypical military guy who ignores everything and only wants these for his military plans" can go fuck itself so hard. How can you film that and not go "really?" after each line.

In Star Wars it makes some sense to have the "old heroes" of the resistance hand over the baton to the younger generation.
>>
>>71797593
Do you remember when the shills were hawking this movie 24/7? Bad times.
>>
>>71798556
>>In Star Wars it makes some sense to have the "old heroes" of the resistance hand over the baton to the younger generation.

No it doesn't makes sense because THEY WON
TWICE

but nooo, bad guys 3.0 are here, once more

Both plots were equally shit
>>
>>71798758
They won against a branch of the Empire. It's a war and they won a battle. (a big one).
shittiest thing about 7 though was the "Hello I'm obviously meant to be space hitler" faggot. That's just lazy. If you need to make a bad guy Hitler to be bad, you have a bad badguy.
>>
>>71796444

Both were shit and worse than any other in their series.
>>
>>71796444
No. TFA > JW.
>>
>>71797593
>At least SW:FA had some good performances and actual fucking character arcs.
>OI MATEY OI BUHPOISSED DE CHEARACTA DEVELEEPMONT

Fuck off Star Wars was shit. Rey is a shitty character and I don't want to some fucking nig nog and some spic play broken back mountain in the sequal.
>>
You guys do not like movies i see.
Can someone pleace name a movie in the same sjanger that is not shit?
>>
>>71797780
>I feel like this movie is mostly aimed at people born in the 1960s desu. At least at people who have watched the original trilogy.
It's aimed at everyone born before 9/11.
>>
>>71799105
Does that explain the ADHD-riddled cinematography? Fuck off! Jewbrams even advertised this shitfest as "not your dad's star wars".
It was crap crap crap crap CRAP.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with all of these armchair critics praising this shit out of it for the sake of progressivism.
>>
Jurassic World is the best movie ever you losers
>>
>>71796444
You all cant unsee EpisodEVIL
>>
>>71796444
The fact they called leias group of diversity the "resistance" irked me.
At that point the new republic is a galaxy spanning union. you arent freedom fighters or rebels anymore, youre an invading army or psyops. You dont get to continue being the underdog when youre bigger than your enemy.
>>
>>71796444
I really liked Jurassic World and thought TFA was mediocre at best. So yes I agree.
>>
>>71796444
They were both good
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.