[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Twilight Zone episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: TheTwilightZoneLogo.png (60 KB, 368x242) Image search: [Google]
TheTwilightZoneLogo.png
60 KB, 368x242
What is the best Twilight Zone episode?
>>
>>71793478
The one where the guy thinks he is awake but is actually dreaming
>>
My favorite was the one where the guy finds out he can read minds and thinks the old guy is going to rob the place.
>>
The real question should be which episode of The Twilight Zone sucks. There are so many great episodes it's hard to pick just one.
>>
>>71794946
It's been long enough now that I forgot all the ones that suck and only remember good ones. I'm choosing to let it stay that way.
>>
Hard to pick.

It is undeniably the GOAT show, though.

To Serve Man is a good one.

I always wish Disney had attempted a complete episode of The Hollywood Hotel from Tower of Terror.

Would be dank.
>>
>>71793478

I'm not through s1 yet but some of them seem like false dilemmas.

>nuclear war
>books survive
>food survives
>cars survives but doesn't work
>breaks glasses
>implying he's now stuck forever without glasses
>implying he can't just feel around until he finds a drug store and get a new pair

There was another one too where i was like "How is that bad? He could just do this to fix it." But the show tried really hard to make it seem like a moral conundrum.
>>
shatner seeing a creature on the airplane wing
>>
>>71795163
What if they were the wrong prescription
>>
>>71795163
>gets a new pair

A new pair of glasses? Do you think everyone uses the same lenses?
>>
>>71795202

He could find glasses that are close to his prescription. Then look more to find his exact kind.
>>
>>71795210
That said he could have also just learned braille or just moved the book far away/close enough that he could see regardless.
>>
File: tz-coffeeshop-patrons[1].jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tz-coffeeshop-patrons[1].jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>
>>71795210

Do you think that his eyes were so special that nobody else in town had a similar or the same prescription?
>>
>>71795255
Yes
>>
>>71795267

Well that's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>71793478
i like The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
>>
>>71795287
Actually I'm Professor Glasses. Yeah, you know you're about to get fucked in debate now. Last chance to back out.
>>
"It's a nice place to visit."

A short TV episode gives a lesson in philosophy that a 2 hour lecture couldn't.
>>
>that one episode where the pretty grill is considered ugly
>>
>>71795302

Bitch I am glasses. I know how I work.
>>
>>71793478
The one where the monks have the devil trapped is pretty fucking cool
>>
The one where a helicopter decapitates people
>>
Walking Distance, objectively.
>>
the one where the guy thought he was in heaven but it really was hell
>>
>>71793478
You're better off asking which episodes are the worst.
>>
File: 960.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
Brain Center at Whipple's.

for falloutfags
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.