[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Intelligent Celebrities Quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13
File: elizabeth-hurley.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-hurley.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
"I will, however, allow myself to be rude about the hoards of post Brexit whingers who claim to love democracy but object violently to anyone who disagrees with them. Bring it on you ranting luvvies, fat cat bankers and multinational corporations. Continue to alienate the humble voice of Middle England. Knock yourselves out calling us ill educated Neanderthals and spit a bit more venom and vitriol our way. You are showing yourselves in all your mean spirited, round headed, elitist glory, and what an unappealing lot you are. Note: you attract flies with honey, not vinegar; small wonder the majority of the country flew in the opposite direction."

Let's hear em, /tv/.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 334x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 334x450
>>
>George Bush doesn't care about black people

- Mike Meyers
>>
>>71792216
>defending Brexit
>intelligent
lol k
>>
>>71792216
Muh dick

>>71792413
When will reddit kill themselves?
>>
>>71792216

Jesus Christ!

I've hated this woman for years and now suddenly I love her.
>>
File: danab.png (309 KB, 567x380) Image search: [Google]
danab.png
309 KB, 567x380
>>71792413
>muh failed vote

I am crying. Crying with laughter.
>>
>>71792216
i'll believe she said that when I see the video
>>
>>71792466

you're supposed to say

>wtf I love elizabeth hurley now
>>
>>71792597

nigga can't google

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/elizabeth-hurley-facebook-rescued-my-cat/
>>
>>71792466
>hating one of the only attractive women to ever come out of the British Isles
why?
>>
>>71792216
Holy smoke, she is so fucking based.
>>
>>71792216
was it career suicide
>>
File: i-wont-be-wronged.jpg (159 KB, 1287x1009) Image search: [Google]
i-wont-be-wronged.jpg
159 KB, 1287x1009
>>
>>71792775
Old folks and Sun readers will still love her
>>
>>71792413
>lol k
Really makes you think.
>>
>>71792887
Please, the only argument you people can come up with for leaving the EU is MUH CALPIHATE memes
>>
>>71792945
That's a better reason than all the upper class spoiled millenials crying "my roommate is in tears because she wanted a a novelty diplomat job in Brussels" or "now I have to get a visa to go to an EDM festival on the mainland". The economy will be fine and being tied in with Merkel was too dangerous for the future, other countries will follow.
>>
>>71793103
I'm more concerned about the international banking leaving the UK for Frankfurt and other places once the UK loses access to the EU banking passport scheme and the French finally get their way and we lose our Euro clearing capacity. But hey, who needs the core of the London economy, right?
>>
>>71793103
>Poorly educated and spiteful NEET - the post
>>
>>71792216
>tfw I think Elizabeth Hurley is smoking hot
>saw a photo of my mum when she was younger and they look identical
Dang
>>
>>71793194

>allowing companies to just get up and leave

Hitler wouldn't have allowed this.
>>
>>71793194
The country matters more to many people than the financial hit London will take, I don't think anybody believed this would go smoothly for the economy.
I don't even no whether this will stem muslim immigration as that will be up to the government, but stopping Turkey and millions of other future European citizens access to England can't hurt.Things weren't good and we need some hope.
>>
>its an entitled liberal shithead thinks voting brexit is wrong episode
back to /r/uk safe bubble
>>
Liz Hurley fucked Shane Warne
I'm not taking her opinion on anything
>>
File: 1457966573086.jpg (12 KB, 344x345) Image search: [Google]
1457966573086.jpg
12 KB, 344x345
/pol/ thread
>>
File: 05brexit-listy4-master495.jpg (39 KB, 495x327) Image search: [Google]
05brexit-listy4-master495.jpg
39 KB, 495x327
>51.89% vs 48.11%

Why do Brexitfags pretend they won by some enormous victory?
>>
>>71793604
a win is a win you idiot.
>>
>>71793499
Turkey still isn't in the EU, and whenever I see a list of things that people think aren't good, it tends to be things that really have nothing to do with the EU.

Anyway, here's some good news for you - we still need access to the common market, so we're going to end up with the Norwegian model for access. It basically means taking on everything we have now (EU laws, freedom of movement), but not having a vote in the EU. So now, but with zero influence.

How does that victory taste now bro?
>>
People keep saying that the people who voted leave were struggling poor folks who had nothing left to loose. Well guess what, soon a good chunk of the people who had stuff to lose will be in your situation. Inbred misery loves company I guess.
>>
>>71793628
>we
>saying 'bro'
your speculation was already wrong and acting like an american just totted up my opinion of you as a shithead.
>>
>>71793604
Obama won by similar numbers .
If remain had won it'd be the opposite, with them bragging and brexiters crying.
Democracy is stupid but we all have to deal with it.
>>
>>71793604
Because above fucking half of Britain's voters wanted to get out. There's no need for a big-win. The fact that 50% or even if was turned, 48.11% of voters want to leave the EU show what a disaster it is.
>>
>>71793714
>half of Britain's voters
Actually if you look at the proportion of enrolled voters who chose Exit, you only get about 15-20% of the national population
>>
File: 1467599605091.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467599605091.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>71793628
Tastes great tbqh

>>71793658
>Inbred misery loves company I guess.
Is that why you inbred pakis like ruining the country?
>>
>>71793680
Which part is wrong? We still want access to the single market, and they're not going to just give it to us - we'll need to do what places like Norway have done.
>>
>>71793499
>2.1 million UK citizens working in the EU
>5th largest economy in the world
>he thinks that Brexit will change immigration policies

You're everything wrong with the leavers. Just full of shit.
>>
>>71793743
Exact situation as before but with no voting rights in the EU tastes great?
>>
>>71792570
>pound collapsed
>entire british political class has been wiped out
>scotland and wales will probably secede

Yeah great success
>>
>>71793714
The real issue is that remain would have won if young people would have actually voted. Democracy is stupid. I propose monarchy.
>>
>>71793743
I'm a white as fuck Canadian my good friend. Not planning on moving back just yet either - we'll see how shit things get.

>>71793787
>>entire british political class has been wiped out
You say this like it's a bad thing - it was probably the one silver lining.
>>
>>71793760
its clear that article 50 will be done whether May or Leadsom takes charge. Were not going to keep within EU laws, one of the reasons for leaving was lower taxes in energy and technology.
>>
>>71793742
>52% of 72% is 15%
Liberal ”""""""math"""""""
>>
>>71793742
Actually there were about 46 million registered voters and leave got 17 million votes almost 40%. 33 million votes which is high turnout
>>
>>71792413
>mad because you will now be able to buy curvy cucumbers and powerful vacuum cleaners again
>>
>>71793604
1/3 said out
1/3 said in
1/3 said don't know don't care

Now you'll have a new non democratically elected prime minister.

> democracy
>>
>>71793787
Looks like it's climbing back up again
>>
>>71793774
Talk to me when it happens my friend and stay mad
>>
>I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves
>>
>>71793888
>Now you'll have a new non democratically elected prime minister.
What would you want? another GE? I'll give you a clue how'd that go. Tory Majority again
>>
File: 1466363656877.jpg (132 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1466363656877.jpg
132 KB, 960x640
>>71792216
>>
>>71793808
Don't think I questioned article 50, but sure. Are you suggesting that once we leave we're not going to want to get access to the single market? That sounds like bad news for both imports and exports.
>>
>>71793787
Wales voted to leave, why the hell would they secede?
You're probably thinking NI which would be a mess
>>
brexit is just a mediocre murdoch meme

falling for it makes you the same as the drones who fell for soros memes like blm and ows
>>
File: fast.jpg (49 KB, 878x375) Image search: [Google]
fast.jpg
49 KB, 878x375
>>71793604
You never had me

You never had your Union
>>
>>71793929
>Are you suggesting that once we leave we're not going to want to get access to the single market?
no, ofcourse we will. We have just as much bargaining power as the EU does
>>
>>71793252
>dumb pollack: the post
>>
>>71793916
Yes.
Each party should produce their plan on how they intend handle the brexit.
GE
People decide
>>
>>71793962
So you think the whole of the EU will just spontaneously give us a better deal than they gave to Norway? The things that give the UK oomph in international negotiations are the sort of things we're about to lose - a massive international banking base and being the central clearing point for euros.

Are you even aware that Germany on its own has a larger economy than the EU? I love a bit of national pride as much as the next guy, but we're not the rulers of the world that we used to be.
>>
>>71794029
He's worth more like 300 isn't he?
>>
>>71794034
But if they actually put together what the parties want, they'd all just say they won't stay. We need a new party comprised entirely of people whose votes are decided by slogans on the sides of buses and the rantings of a posh bloke who looks like a shaved orangutang.
>>
>>71794053
>The things that give the UK oomph in international negotiations are the sort of things we're about to lose
again, thats speculation and that entire problem depends on the situation of the deal, so why would they all get up and leave before the verdict? they wouldn't.
>>
>be a leftist who loves poor people and hates big cooperation
>reeeeeeeee stupid poor people voted brexit what about all our BANKS!!!

Hahaha
>>
>>71794098
>thats speculation and that entire problem depends on the situation of the deal, so why would they all get up and leave before the verdict
No it's not - if we leave the EU, we lose the banking passports, and if we lose those, international banks will at a minimum have to move all of their European banking to an EU member state. The only way to keep them is to negotiate something with Europe - we're negotiating to keep something that Europe benefits from bringing to their side. That doesn't sound like a powerful negotiating point for to me.

>>71794129
DIdn't labour mostly vote leave?
>>
>>71793909
Based John Wayne.
>>
>>71794129
>be a leftist who loves minorities
FTFY
Also some people actually just care about the economy before anything. While I don't agree with that , not everyone who voted remain was a leftist.
>>
>Head of conservatives led Remain campaign
>Economists said Remain
>Major businesses said remain
'Only leftists voted to remain'
- /tv/
>>
>>71794150
>DIdn't labour mostly vote leave?
yeah but only because northerners are closet UKIP voters who still hate Thatcher so vote for labour because of zero reasons
>banking passports
you have a point, but it is not certain and is possible for them still to be used in London after leaving the EU. The main problem is the EU so reluctant to do a deal beneficial for both for the sake of trying to salvage the EU itself and no other countries attempting an exit. My opinion is the EU will bottle it when it comes to this, some higher ups have said they're happy to deal with us
>>
Just what the fuck do liberals think is the benefit of the EU for them personally? Do they think money and benefits will flow to them?
>>
File: nhs.jpg (45 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
nhs.jpg
45 KB, 620x465
>remainers use this picture as an argument against Brexit
>Brexit would bring on a points system where doctors would have zero trouble gaining a UK passport.
>>
>>71794224
>a deal beneficial for both
Apart from short-term stability, I'm not sure what the benefit for the EU is in giving us the passports. It drives the banks towards them and costs them nothing now that we've voted to leave.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.