[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: confessions1.jpg (141 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
confessions1.jpg
141 KB, 800x531
I have never seen an episode of Seinfeld, Frasier or Cheers and I probably never will.

I have also never seen Blade Runner
>>
>>71786084
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
I hate jews, I wish Hitler had finished them off. Why must we suffer their usury?
>>
>>71786084
ive never seen forest gump, titanic or home alone 2
>>
>>71786133
>implying
>>
>>71786084
Same. Neither Sopranos or the Wire.
>>
>>71786198
I assume you, like me, are just here for the memes?
>>
I've never seen a Star War but know absolutely everything about them from complete global saturation.
>>
>>71786270
I've never seen 5 or 6, but I've seen 1-4.
>>
>>71786084
What do you mean you probably never will?
>>
>>71786976
He's an anti-semite and not even comedy can change his views.
>>
>>71787006
>I must value the views of artists to enjoy their work

You sound like an sjw
>>
ive never watched any black nd white movie and never planning to do it
>>
>>71787043
okay
>>
ive never seen sopranos but i know who dies and how it ends because of fucking memes
>>
>>71787090
I've known how it ends since the day after it did because my dad told as a kid. I think knowing makes it even better. All the themes of the sudden inevitablity of death are made even more horrifying when you're just waiting for when it comes
>>
>>71786084
I have never seen:
Any Godfather film
Scarface
Forrest Gump
I don't understand the hype over:
Casablanca
Lawrence of Arabia
The Departed
Eraserhead
Breaking Bad
Seinfeld
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo franchise

I thought the following movies were stupid but fun:
Fast and the Furious 2: Tokyo Drift
Every Hunger Games
Both National Treasure films
The Seventh Seal

I Believe:
Comedy films peaked with Mel Brooks
Taxi Driver is the greatest American film ever made
Anime is the lowest tier of entertainment
Mumblecore is a friend simulator for depressed people
>>
The only thing i watch on my /tv/ set is The Twilight Zone and the news sometimes because they're the only things worth watching between 2-6am when I'm free to watch /tv/. Also the Sirius Outlaw Country & Willie's Roadhouse chans when I'm getting dressed in the morning. That's the extent of my /tv/ experiences these days.

About to see my first movie since The Force Awakens when I see the new Star Trek in a few weeks.
>>
>>71786084
im really fucking stupid
>>
>>71787411
I haven't actually watched TV as it's being broadcast in like 5 years.
>>
>>71786084
>i'm a dumbshit millennial that has never watch shows that was cancelled before i was born

Not a confession, more of an obvious statement
>>
>"I'm proud that I'm a moron" the thread
>>
>>71787391
Forest Gump is worth one watch at least, but you're not seriously missing out of you skip it. Worth seeing on Netflix or Vodlocker when you're bored.

National Treasure movies are based Cage-Kino.
>>
I'm proud to be a moron
>>
>>71788076
You can't even get the line right jesus christ
>>
>>71788562
Well he is a moron.
>>
>>71787411
Pretty much the same here. The only time I use my actual TV service for is to watch the SciFi TZ marathons, TCM or hockey
>>
>>71787888
If you are over 34 years old you should not be on this website.
>>
Haven't seen a single LoTR movie.

But because of pop culture I feel like I have.
>>
File: giphy__6_.gif (915 KB, 359x254) Image search: [Google]
giphy__6_.gif
915 KB, 359x254
>>71786198
>>
>>71787006
Anti-dentite actually
>>
I will never bother to watch The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, or Game of Thrones
>>
I want to get into The Wire but I can't find the time for all those episodes, it's really good from what I did watch.
>>
>>71786084
I was born 1994 and still never saw Finding Nemo.
>>
I dont understand how people can love Ghostbusters.

I honestly think it's a average movie with a bad screenplay.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.