[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admiral Marcus and the rogue warmongering Section 31 should have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Admiral Marcus.jpg (142 KB, 716x792) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Marcus.jpg
142 KB, 716x792
Admiral Marcus and the rogue warmongering Section 31 should have been the villains of "Into Darkness".
>>
File: coolbrostor.png (26 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
coolbrostor.png
26 KB, 192x191
>>71782801
>section 31
>villains

Fucking liberal pleb.
>>
>>71782801
>>71784022

Yo, what the fuck is Section 31.
>>
File: sloan.jpg (40 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
sloan.jpg
40 KB, 768x576
>>71784069
'The Shadow' (comic book char who Batman ripped off) of Star Trek.
Working from the shadows to protect the Federation from the evils of the galaxy.
>>
He is always a bad guy. Is he not in this whatever the fuck syfy show it is
>>
>>71784168

Shyeah right, sounds like a myth!
>>
>not holocausting the klingons
>>
File: sloansmirk.jpg (173 KB, 1364x1178) Image search: [Google]
sloansmirk.jpg
173 KB, 1364x1178
>>71784214
Just as planned.
>>
>>71784191

Right, because Robocop is totally a bad guy.
>>
>>71782801
they were weren't they? I didn't really pay attention but that's what was going on with cumberkhan and the super ship right?
>>
I thought this movie was pretty good until his character got killed
>>
>>71784069
they are the ones that maintain the Federations sanctimonious principles at the cost of their own souls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.