[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jimmy gonna have Chuck declared legaly insane so his testimony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
Is Jimmy gonna have Chuck declared legaly insane so his testimony and tape are inadmissible in court?
>>
Who cares
>>
He is an angle.
>>
>>71781894
I stopped watching after s02e01 did it get any better?
>>
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 909x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 909x448
>>71782052
You're missing out.
>>
>>71782052
It's weird. S2 was all eye candy and good dialogue, but it was one hell of a slog to get through.
>>
>>71782052
Mmm, episode one of season 2 is probably my personal favorite of that season but it's by no means a bad season. I love this show to death and think it's very entertaining and smart, that being said it's most likely NOT what you're expecting.

to answer OP's question, probably not. Chuck will be back to his "old self" come season 3, and getting him thrown in a nut house will no longer be in the cards. Chuck is pretty much going to run Jimmy down, maybe worse than any adversary in the Gilligan-verse prior, Jimmy will have to fight for his life day and night and will teach him a lot of things through trial and error, eventually ending up in creating the extremely self-preservation pro that we know and love in Breaking Bad. He will deal with Chuck eventually but it won't be after his muscles have been worked out and becomes a powerful man in his own regard.
>>
that finale killed my interest in the show to be honest. I don't care about Chuck vs. Jimmy anymore and I'll be fucked if I'm going to sit through yet another scene of Chuck dealing with his stupid hypersensitivity bullshit

Hell they should've just called it Better Fuck Chuck's Shit Up given how much of that nonsense takes up every episode
>>
>>71782389
pfft, pleb
>>
Is this show the greatest pleb filter in history?
>>
>>71784368

*pleb filler
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.