[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow.
>>
Bravo nolan
>>
>kill himself now
>>
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>71780799

Try gay sex first
>>
>>71780843

Already tried it, in fact it is partly why I want to kill myself just can't get girls and can't be homosexual.
>>
>>71781506
hot
>>
>>71781506

it takes more than fucking one guy, anon.
>>
This isnt r9k but if you must I recommend you watch the entirety of Spielbergs work.

Also Wes if you can fit that in
>>
NEEDLE IN THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>71780799
If you do it make sure you don't die a violent death.
>>
She smokes.
>>
op pls
i'm worried
>>
Nah brah don't do it
>>
Needle in the AAAAAY LMAO
>>
>>71780799
Nah dude don't do it. Just try bee yourself
>>
>>71781506
Did you top or bottom
>>
>>71780799
Wish I had the same courage. Good luck
>>
>>71780799
>slits wrists
>leaves bathroom door unlocked
Literally cry for attention: the not suicide, or at least he didn't think about that. Still a great movie though.
>>
Its a hell of a thing offing oneself.
Takes a lot of courage.
I would say God's speed but that just feels wrong.
Have a good sleep and your favorite meal.
Go watch a good movie and then reconsider.
>>
>>71782678
>Have a good sleep and your favorite meal.
>Go watch a good movie and then reconsider.
That's all temporary though. You can't chase those feeling away with food and films forever
>>
>>71780799
lots of good left man
doesn't seem like there's anything left
but there is
normies don't know shit
please dont leave us alone with them
>>
>>71782719
True. Its just a delay tactic to perhaps find or discover some new personal meaning. Give oneself more time to think.
>>
>>71782593
he cut himself pretty damn good
>>
>>71780799

Since you have dubs, I will reply.

If you're not an attention seeking faggot, go out helping someone. Fight crime. Save an old lady in a burning building. Do something productive. That, or seek mental help.

Also, none of this means going to shoot some place/ people up because they 'wronged' you. Use your hands, pussy.
>>
>>71780799
What a garbage movie. Refn shouldn't be allowed near a camera anymore.
>>
File: y u do dis.jpg (41 KB, 960x806) Image search: [Google]
y u do dis.jpg
41 KB, 960x806
>>71780799
I don't understand suicide.
Instead you should liquidate all of your assets and travel the world.
If, after the first few countries, you're still feeling suicidal then just make your next destination an absolute shithole like Liberia or something and hope you get murdered.
>>
>>71783335
>traveling the world solves your problem meme
Ah yes
Hint: there's trees and houses and rocks everywhere, spending thousands of dollars to see them doesn't make a damn difference to most people
>>
>>71782593

HE DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD
>>
>>71783335
DUDE OYSTER LMAO
>>
File: black stormtrooper.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
black stormtrooper.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>71783392
Sometimes you've just gotta find that comfy village that you like.
Also, I said if it doesn't solve the problem then go somewhere dangerous to try and get yourself killed that way.
At least then your family & friends won't be blaming themselves for it.
>>
>>71781506
>killing yourself over women

Hahahahahahahahaha when will you guys learn? Women suck and don't complete your life. If you had a gf now, you'd feel good for a while, but in a few months you'll feel the same. You'll grow accustom to it and life will suck just as bad as it does now.

If you're going to kill yourself, at least have a good reason like massive debts or insurance for your family or something.
>>
>>71781506
if you're suicidal you might as well pay for a prostitute, you should be able to scrounge up the money since you're killing yourself anyways
>>
>>71783599
3 months gf and I gotta say it feels pretty good
>>
File: man or woman.jpg (15 KB, 187x287) Image search: [Google]
man or woman.jpg
15 KB, 187x287
>>71783557
Wtf is oyster?
>>
>>71783392
It's not exactly that anon. It's that sometimes people are suicidal because of their situation in life, and they can be blinded as to what the particular cause is. Just getting away from it all gives you the chance to reflect and possibly lose that suicidal feeling. You might realize that being online 24/7 made you depressed, or your mom made you depressed, or school, or whatever.

At any rate, you have nothing to lose (suicide is literally losing everything anyways) while possibly being able to regain an appreciation for life as you gain perspective and escape whatever shitty situation you were in.

Of course, saying all this to a suicidal person, it might be tough to get that through their head.
>>
>>71783392
God forbid you waste those thousands of dollars traveling the world before you shoot your brains out.
>>
>>71783726

Not suicidal, some people simply lose the will to live when they realize there's nothing more to life then going to work. Why do you think japans suicide rates are so high? Or somebody they care about dies, and they don't see a reason to go on without them.
>>
>>71783824
It's difficult to say. Per "life is work", it might be easy to get that perspective if you've been in the grind all your life - studying constantly in school and immediately transferring to a career.

Maybe fucking off to the countryside might make you realize that you could enjoy being a groundskeeper for some forest or something. Even if you can't go nag some alternative lifestyle job instantly, it could become a goal of yours that you could work towards while at a regular job. Nothing says you have to be a salaryman or a monkey in a suit. You can leave Japan or America. You can go to different regions, try different lifestyles. Is that easy or cheap? Not always, but again, in suicide you're already losing everything anyways. Just take out a loan to finance your shenanigans then, if you're still suicidal at the end of it it's not like you'll have to pay it back. And if you're happy to be alive you won't mind too much about having some debt.

Per an SO dying, like say some old couple, I understand that. I don't think most suicides are committed by people thinking rationally, but it's certainly possible. It's safer to assume the person isn't in their right mind though given the extremely high consequences for assuming wrong.
>>
>>71783673
Yeah but we're you happy before? Probably. Also 3 months is nothing. Come back in a year
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.