[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you think about this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Lobster.jpg?1431393920.jpg (64 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
Lobster.jpg?1431393920.jpg
64 KB, 1000x700
what did you think about this movie
>>
Nosebleed girl is a literal 11/10
>>
>>71778193
she was hot af

didn't understand why everyone acted like fucking robots though
>>
great film
>>
>>71778214
That's the point.

My favourite movie of 2016
>>
>>71778426
did he do it? (at the end)
>>
>>71778214
it's making fun of how forced relationships can be

they act robotic because none of it feels natural
>>
>>71778463
can they? In the movie relationships are almost forced, I don't know that there's anything like that in real life. You either gel or you don't
>>
is it bad that I got hard when the old-ish chick told him she'd give him a blowjob and swallow?
>>
>>71778495
Whaaaa?
Of course those kind of relationships exist in real life. Their have been countless relationships formed solely on economical advantage, social pressure, or their own fear of loneliness. "The Lobster" society basically believed that if you were not partnered then you are seen lesser than human and sentenced to find a mate and, if you could not, be transformed in an animal that operates purely on instinct and free of the shortcomings of human personality traits such as judgement that prevents them from forming a relationship. The characters focused a lot on flaws because if they felt that both are near-sighted or have nosebleeds thus that is something that can't judge or see as a flaw in their partner.
>>
>>71778527

I liked that bit too

Was legit sad when she died
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.