[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Halloween 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Opinions on Halloween 3?
>>
Pretty good, love this kind of 80's horror.

The missfire and test scenes were unsettling as fuck
>>
Not bad at all. Only problem is The Halloween III in the title. Other than that, it's a solid 80's horror film. Should've been called Season of The Witch.
>>
>>71777063
It's great.
>>
>>71777063
it's one of the worst horror films, but one of the best comedy films
>>
First in the series I saw (although I've only seen the first three) and I liked it a lot. Any other movies where ancient rituals are adapted by modern cultists? I saw Rosemary's Baby earlier this week and it was sweet.
>>
The master plan is still retarded.

>Let's put parts of Stonehenge in microchips then hide them in Halloween masks and THEN make sure all the kids watch a certain commercial so they die and resurrect some old god!

It was stupid, let's be honest.
>>
>>71777063
Makes me sad the series didn't stay as an anthology, John Carpenter would've probably remained as a producer if they did that.
>>
I watched the first four Halloweens in a marathon. I thought this was pretty shit, the setup was just too goofy for Carpenter's famous mood-building, but I could respect the intent and have infinitely more respect for it after watching Halloween 4 immediately after.
>>
>>71780803
>>71781891
/thread
>>
It's a personal fav of mine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.