[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I just saw this, and I am really curious about the opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 23221_320_470.jpg (36 KB, 317x470) Image search: [Google]
23221_320_470.jpg
36 KB, 317x470
Okay so I just saw this, and I am really curious about the opinion of the american people.

When you see something like this, do you feel pride, or excitment, or disgust or what. Personally for me it was a cringeworthy parody, something like and old soviet propaganda movie.

Lets see the plot:
>the bodyguard is proudly serving the president of the usa
>the bodyguard is going to have a baby, but he has to go for one last mission
>the movie states that every single world leader is great, except the russians because they won't attend a funeral
>every single world leader dies, except the american
>every single terrorist owns everyone, except the american president and the bodyguard
>helicopter pilots are sacrificing themselves with a helicopter to save the president
>terrorists are going to execute the american president on live tv, but his last words are about how he serves america
>the bodyguard gives a speech about america, that it is an invincible country and noone can stop them
>the bodyguard turns on a bomb in the building, every single terrorist dies, except the bodyguard and the president of the united states
>morgan freeman is laughing as he drone bombs a muslim town

And before someone says, no this would be fucking ridiculous with a german, french, russian or whatever protagonist.
>>
I find it amusing it triggers non Americans.
>>
>>71771614
KILL ALL PAKI MOHAMMEDS!
>>
>>71771614
Are you of middle-eastern or north-african descent?

It was a great action flick. Not saying it was 100% realism, but still. Felt like throwback to the Arnie/Sly days.
>>
>>71771614
>Dumb action flicks are dumb
Well done.
>>
>Moscow
>Beijing
>Tokyo
>France

One of these cities will be the plot for the movie.
>>
>>71771614
Being from /pol/, I thought it was pretty fun. I'm surprised it came out when it did considering mudslimes inhabit London now.
>>
>>71771614
It's a big dumb action flick, you sperg.

London>Olympus
>>
>>71771657
This. It's hilarious how much these kind of movies trigger euros and liberals
>>
>>71771706
>Moscow Has Fallen
>LGBT extremists siege the Kremlin
>>
>>71771715
Fun fact: It was directed by a Iranian immigrant.
>>
File: 1467658516811.gif (348 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467658516811.gif
348 KB, 400x300
Sounds accurate to me
>>
>>71771614
it's shlock but I enjoyed it
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468000688430.webm
>>
>>71771837
This is very offensive
>>
>>71771614
Dr. Pavel can be a cold son of a bitch
>>
>>71771786
>yfw he's warning us
>>
>>71771657
>"This kind of movie is dumb and you people are really stupid for enjoying them"
>lol ur just triggered lol
>>
>>71771614
So basically it's like real life? America > you
>>
>>71771952
Calm down kid, you're only making it look worse for yourself.
>>
>be american
>grow up on shitty action movies
>put this movie into the "shitty action movie" category
>don't put too much thought into a movie I think is a shitty action movie

its not like this movie won an award and is what our culture thinks should be held as a high standard. Most people probably dont even know it exists
>>
>>71771837

haha this is just so bad
>>
>>71771786
You often see immigrants taking up arms for the far right in western countries, even when it's a right that would love to see them leave.
I'd love to see some kind of research into why but I suspect it's something about wanting to preserve the country they fell in love with as it was the day they arrived.
>>
>>71771786
Iranians are redpilled as fuck tho, that's why USA hates them
>>
>>71772066
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71772019
But it has a long take, that means its kino
>>
>>71772279
>the jump into the building at the end of it
>tactical night vision

It's kino
>>
Reddit hates this movie, so do all sandniggers.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.