[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are thereACTUALLY any old horror movie worth watching from like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: memeitup.jpg (13 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
memeitup.jpg
13 KB, 259x195
Are thereACTUALLY any old horror movie worth watching from like the 40s and shit?
>>
Vampyr is still very good.
>>
Freaks 1932
>>
The Spiral Staircase
>>
Cat People
I Walked with a Zombie
King Kong
Frankenstein
Rear Window
Godzilla
>>
House on Haunted Hill
>>
Bride of Frankenstein
>>
>>71766304
No
>>
Essential 20's-50's Horror:

>The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
>Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror
>Häxan: Witchcraft Through the Ages
>The Phantom of The Opera (1925 version)
>The Cat and The Canary
>Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920/1931 versions)
>Dracula (optional: The Spanish "Dracula")
>Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, and Son of Frankenstein
>Vampyr
>The Invisible Man, The Invisible Man Returns
>The Wolf Man
>The Black Cat
>Cat People
>The Thing From Another World
>House of Wax
>Creature From The Black Lagoon
>Dementia
>Invasion of The Body Snatchers
>House on Haunted Hill
>>
White Zombie is actually pretty good though.
>>
The Haunting (1963)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.