[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1467134931064.png (2 MB, 1275x1041) Image search: [Google]
1467134931064.png
2 MB, 1275x1041
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
the only time i liked gordon was in his asia specials
>>
>>71763074
>amerifats genuinely think greasy ass uncook dough pizzas look appetizing
>>
>>71763074
That pizza looks good as hell
>>
>>71763074
> mfw I wrote a kitchen nightmares paper and got an A+

Based Ramsay
>>
>>71763178

Good job anon, bloody hell, we are skyrocketing! Brilliant!
>>
>>71763178
How's high school?
>>
I watch Kitchen Nightmares for the waitresses.
Waitress Sam being my favorite.
>>
>>71763258
Same. I pretend I am a cook there, and one of 3 things happen.
A)The owner is a dumbass and me and qt laugh at him behind his back
B)The owner is an asshat and abuses me. I stand courageous through it and gain her affections.
C)My cooking impresses her and Gordon gives us the good life, cooking for his restaurants as a cookomf power couple.

I literally run through these scenarios every episode
>>
File: 1464105915766.png (151 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1464105915766.png
151 KB, 329x328
>>71763176
>>
>>71763354
Get a life
>>
>>71763221
2nd year of uni my man, stay mad.
>>
>tfw playing his new mobile game
>tfw actually bought $5 of ingame currency

This was his end game and I fucking fell for it hook, line and sinker.
>>
>>71764007
How is the game?
>>
YA FOOKIN' PLONKA
>>
Doesn't know a good 'go 'za when he sees one
>>
>>71763176
bet you like licking shit off concrete floors too

fucking tasteless faggot
>>
>>71764229
Pretty fun, it's your standard cooking game, the number of recipes gets larger and the complexity gets higher, but you can upgrade your ingredients to earn more coins and your equipment to cook faster and make things easier. Plus there's shit like fame levels, expert modes and shit. It's surprisingly complex for what it is.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.