[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: johnboatlover69.jpg (54 KB, 445x306) Image search: [Google]
johnboatlover69.jpg
54 KB, 445x306
muh moon
>>
i liked don's campaign alot 2bh

connie was a cunt though
>>
"God you're prickly"
>>
>>71760214
What the fuck was the point of this storyline? To show not everyone wanted to suck Don off?
>>
>>71760214
i liked masturbating to his character, just fantasizing how he was responsible for Paris Hilton.
>>
File: appreciativedick.gif (956 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
appreciativedick.gif
956 KB, 500x240
>>71760733
>>
>>71760214

NOT GREAT, DON
>>
File: Bertram.jpg (41 KB, 255x307) Image search: [Google]
Bertram.jpg
41 KB, 255x307
muh contract
>>
>>71760988

I always loved Bert in this show. He is the perfect paradigm (or perhaps paragon, depending on your viewpoint) of a business man. Cooper's all about the money. He doesn't really care about Don, as long as he's bringing in the clients.

He hints that he might blackmail Don if he doesn't sign the contract in Season 3. "After all, who's really signing it anyway?"

He gets mad when Don prints his letter to tobacco. "You had no right to put our name on that!" When Don starts to have his breakdown, he calls him "a pain in the ass" and a "liability."

Later on (S7E7), he tells Roger that he'll stand by Don because he's Don's leader, and a leader cares for his team. But immediately after reveals his true feelings: "No one's ever come back from leave. Not even Napoleon."

Bert is a leader and a visionary. In the words of gayboy Jim Cutler, "He was a giant."
>>
>>71760791

Well, it forced Don to sign a contract, I guess. Other than that, I think you're on the money.
>>
>tfw finished my rewatch 2 days ago
>don't know how to handle it
>getting ready to start another rewatch I think

who /eternallywatchingmadmen/ here?
>>
File: 1400392029231.gif (626 KB, 186x183) Image search: [Google]
1400392029231.gif
626 KB, 186x183
>>71761068
>that episode where everyone's wondering why Cooper bought a Rothko painting and it turns out he only did so knowing it would increase in value
>>
File: hotforteacher.png (889 KB, 1270x705) Image search: [Google]
hotforteacher.png
889 KB, 1270x705
>>71761122
I jump around from season to season, but I watch Mad Men a lot. I'll usually watch the first five, skip six because I hate the Arnold/Silvia plot line, then skip 7b because it makes me sad that it's the last season. I watched 7b on live television because I didn't have a DVR at the time.

The show is like my carousel.
>>
>>71760214
did he literally want the moon or just to be knocked out of his socks?
>>
Pack it up, boys. They don't care about Mad Men any more. /scdp/ is dead.
>>
>it's no John Waters thread
>>
>>71761411
yes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.