[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've had sex with everyone who works here What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Doris.png (421 KB, 794x559) Image search: [Google]
Doris.png
421 KB, 794x559
>I've had sex with everyone who works here

What did she mean by this
>>
>>71756242
When you realize Hot Fuzz chick is also Broadchurch chick.
>>
>>71756242
Women who work jobs like military and police work them because they failed to attract a chad so now must whore themselves out to the state and since men tend not have much time to find other women or have little contact with other women, these women become more attractive since they are the only option and thus end up having sex with all of the men there.
>>
>>71756382
When you realize the peep show chick is the hot fuzz chick is the broadchurch chick
>>
File: oliviacoleman.jpg (58 KB, 838x862) Image search: [Google]
oliviacoleman.jpg
58 KB, 838x862
She's also in The Office, Black Books, Green Wing, Run...so many shows and movies. She's a talented bird.
>>
>>71756894
She's also recently been in the night manager.
She's bretty gud.
>>
File: decapitazione.png (852 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
decapitazione.png
852 KB, 1920x1080
I remembered her in Tyrannosaur
>>
Something about her is extremely unlikeable.
>>
>>71756242
face looks a bit like ricky gervais
>>
>>71757232
Yeah she's English. Nothing gets passed you
>>
>>71756894
>>71756962
The Lobster as well
>>
>>71757232
I agree, I hated her in Peep Show. I don't know much about her apart from that, but I imagine that in that role she was just being herself instead of portraying a character
>>
>>71757219
Great film
>>
>>71756491
What I would call a "work 7". Usually this is anything from 5 to 6 but is elevated due to the law of supply and demand. I worked in a lab with 3 women: a fatty, a crone, and a bleh semi-uggo. The semi-uggo looked better every day.
>>
>It's an "Autists watch Peep Show and because of her acting think she's a bitch IRL" episode

She comes off very well in most interviews, sort of soft spoken and shy and then launches a couple of cheeky swearwords in there. Seems like a good lass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.