[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for boys? What cut do I watch first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (913 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913 KB, 1536x2048
What am I in for boys? What cut do I watch first?
>>
Final Cut

and then kill yourself.
>>
I was named after Rick so I pretty much have to watch this every year on my birthday

my name's not Rick
>>
Watch Final Cut and then watch it over and over until you know every frame
>>
>>71753322
Watch whichever version doesn't have the mailed in narration.
>>
>>71753322

I've heard that either the Final or Director's Cut is best, though you can watch the Theatrical Cut on Netflix.

It's a solid, good film, you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>71753322
IT'S TOO BAD YOU WON'T LIVE, BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DOES?
>>
>>71753632
Do you go to Becker College?
>>
>>71753322
I think the european theatrical release has the nostril violence, and the correct, "I want more life, fucker" instead of father
>>
>>71753322
final cut
>>
Watch final cut then read the book and then weep.

weep at what you have wrought upon yourself.
>>
why would you bother with the older cuts that dont even have properly mixed sound?

Final Cut is simply best version, there is nothing the other ones would add.
>>
File: Blade-Runner-Deckard.png (569 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Blade-Runner-Deckard.png
569 KB, 970x545
>>71753322
Start with either US theatrical or international cut (basically the same but international is slightly gorier). After that do whatever you want, but definitely start with one of those as they best portray the film as noir first, sci-fi second.

>all these Final Cut fags that can't handle anything that even remotely tries to stand apart in the sci-fi genre
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.