[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he still alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: elchapo.png (528 KB, 973x520) Image search: [Google]
elchapo.png
528 KB, 973x520
why is he still alive?
>>
Because it is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>71748819

for you

haha :D
>>
>>71748763
Chapo didn't even know who the fuck he was, he just wanted to bang Kate del Castillo and she was allowed to bring the retard along with her to Mexico.
The mexicans want a piece of his ass though to appease their DEA overlords.
>>
File: 1312660563935.jpg (52 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1312660563935.jpg
52 KB, 515x515
>unwittingly guiding officials to his lair
>unwittingly
>>
File: 0-tfw gf.jpg (47 KB, 564x522) Image search: [Google]
0-tfw gf.jpg
47 KB, 564x522
>>71748763
i really have no idea how that fucker still not in jail after the shit that he did to madonna !
>>
>>71749197
I'm sure this is bait, but Madonna took back everything she said and dropped charges.
>>
kek netflix is doing another season of escobar and his brother DEMANDED to read through the scripts before they started production
>>
File: DyerSachs_LosZetasSpawn.jpg (68 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
DyerSachs_LosZetasSpawn.jpg
68 KB, 1000x563
>>71748763
when's he gonna escape again? shit is getting boring.
>>
is corruption responsible for everything bad in this world?
>>
File: Manuela-Escobar-Henao.jpg (48 KB, 800x370) Image search: [Google]
Manuela-Escobar-Henao.jpg
48 KB, 800x370
>>71749247
They've already filmed it, he just wants to cash in, he's always been a filthy kike to the point of ratting on Pablo to the DEA.
Even Escobar's son hate his guts, he won't get shit anyways there's like a thousand movies and soap operas on Escobar and he hasn't profited off any of them.
>>71749309
yes, any other questions?
>>
>>71748763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTx-9X3Kr34
>>
>>71749309
Ive thought about it recently too. Yeah I guess.
>>
>>71749455
Escobar's daughter is pretty qt 2bh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.