[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have we not had this thread yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (580 KB, 768x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
580 KB, 768x776
What was your favorite/most memorable line from based Lex?
>>
mmmm
>>
boys
>>
>>71748249
>And I believe the quickest path to superman, is a pretty little road, named Lois Lane

And then he pushes her off a fucking building. Why am I supposed to hate him exactly?
>>
I don't know, but his scenes had the best score.
>>
"I'm a faggot and this movie is gay"
>>
>I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin. And your sin, my friend, is existing.

It's as if they cut out EVERY good line he had.
>>
>>71748249
"MOTHER of GOD, look at the time"

"Boy do we have problems UP HERE! The problem of evil in the world. The problem of absolute virtue. The problem of you ON TOP of everything else. You ABOVE ALL."

Pretty much everything he says on the helipad is dope as fuck.

Also.. "And this is how it all caves in. Civilization on the Wayne...Manors out the window."
>>
>>71748249
>>71748509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuwNhed4ObU
>>
>daddy's fist and abominations

Implied ass burgulary by Lex Snr?
>>
Not really a line but the whole helicopter kidnapping scene.

Also how he leaves in his chopper after leaving Clark helplessly kneeling.
>>
>Look at us...this is how it all caves in...civilization on the Wayne...manners out the window...

HE KNOWS BRUCE. HE KNOWS
>>
The (k)night is here
>>
The only good thing about Lex was the jar bit.
>>
>>71748574
I get it Snyder. If he said "I'll take you in without hurting you" it woulda sounded kinda dorky.
>>
it was almost like eisenberg didnt knew if he wants to do a joker or a riddler impression.
>>
>>71748762
You read that here.
>>
>>71748402
how did they get away with this?
>>
>>71748617
>Wayne manor's out the window
Holy fuck
>>
SENATOR!

I always find it hilarious how he says this in a high-pitched shrill, half mocking and half excited.

He does this during her visit to his house and before the Superman hearing.
>>
>>71748854
I could honestly watch a 90 minute movie of Lex pestering that senator.
>>
Did Lex's dad rape his butt?
>>
>>71748972
She was so damn sassy. I...I want her to scold me...
>>
File: 14282827272644.jpg (214 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
14282827272644.jpg
214 KB, 500x650
>Ahoy, ahoy!

>...so the day does not come, madame, when YOUR children are waving daisies at a reviewing stand!

>Ahh...would you step into my office?

>It's cherry.

>Senator!

>No bourbon?

>You and your hearings...galloping through the streets to warn us...one if by land, two if by air.

>The magical thinking of orphan boys!

>You know the oldest lie in America , Senator? Can I call you June?

>Prometheus went with us, and for that he was given a thunderbolt. Choo! That seems unfair.

>We could partner up on something. My R&D is up to all sorts of no good.

>You are gonna be on the hot seat in there, junebug!

>yes I would *clears throat* YES I WOULD!

>You flew too close to the sun. Now look at you.

>Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks! Lois Lane.

>That is a 3-syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.

>See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe. 'Cause God is tibal, God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations!

>When you came here you had an hour! Now it's less.

>You've lost.
>I don't know how to lose.
>You'll learn.
>Ahh, I'll learn! I don't hate the sinner I hate the sin. And yours, my friend, is existing.

>Look at us. This is how it all caves in, civilization on tha wane of manners.

And in the dark, among the stars, ding dong, the god is dead.

>The bell will not be unrung! He's hungry, he's heard it, and he's coming! DING DING DING DING
>>
>>71749449
wew
>>
All hail eisenkike king of actors! and praise kublai kike who brought him to our planet!
>>
>>71748249
His lines would be better if not delivered by a faggoty millennial.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.