[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I enjoyed BvS a lot when I first saw it in the cinema but I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg (100 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg
100 KB, 500x632
I enjoyed BvS a lot when I first saw it in the cinema but I recently rewatched it with the deleted scene and it really isn't that good. It's fine for a superhero flick but it's definitely not capekino.
>>
>>71745725
I still think it is capekino.
>>
I loved the UC more.
>>
>>71745725
sshh they will hear you.
>>
>>71745751
So did I since I enjoyed it and all the memes only confirmed my opinion but when I rewatched it without friends or in the cinema, it was pretty bad.
>>
>>71745725
Watching experience really gets good when you take the kino falcon renting expenses out of the picture. You get the kino product, a good, personal kino falcon and have a good time.
>>
>>71745825
not for me
>>
>>71745725
There are only a few capekinos.

Hulk 2003, Batman Returns, BvS.

Other great cape movies are just that, great cape movies (sm2,x2,dofp,tws,tdk).

It must place art over blockbuster sensibilities in order to be kino.
>>
kinoisseurs on suicide watch
>>
File: CIA just.jpg (84 KB, 768x876) Image search: [Google]
CIA just.jpg
84 KB, 768x876
>>71745836
Ok, just rewatch to make sure that it's actually good because I feel pretty foolish for praising this movie when it's in my opinion bad.
>>
>>71745896
/tv/ is falling into satire zone. The only boards taken less seriously are probably /mu/ and /pol/.
But if you are serious, I'll give you the only real answer: cape films are meant just for action entertainment with no symbolism or deep meaning. The only thing closest to capekino would be Birdman, and that wasn't even a capefilm.
>>
UC was unironically good..

LITERALLY
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

kapekino
>>
>>71746016
You are entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>71746022
>/v/tards actually believe Batman returns is bad
>>
>>71746145
>not liking Mask of Phantasm more
>>
>>71746248
Mask of the phantasm is a great cape movie

>>71746022
Birdman is oscarbaitkino. Im glad Keaton recovered his sanity and came back to cape movies after reigniting his career with that pretentious anti-cape flick from the mexican memester.
>>
File: laughing evans.jpg (359 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
laughing evans.jpg
359 KB, 2000x1087
>>71745896
>Hulk 2003, Batman Returns, BvS.
>>
>>71746483
A marvel drone with terrible taste. Color me surprised
>>
File: 1401850064341-2.jpg (13 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1401850064341-2.jpg
13 KB, 250x375
>>71745896
>Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art, power and morality.
>>
>>71745725
I assume, this is a troll thread, but I'll bite.

I saw it in the theatre and it was like two and half hour long trailer, but with the ultimate edition I can at least say it's a shitty movie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.