[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about to watch this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1985_poster.png (3 MB, 907x1606) Image search: [Google]
1985_poster.png
3 MB, 907x1606
What am i in for /tv/?
>>
>>71742840
Pretty sure the main slut is a tremendous kikess
>>
>>71742840
complete garbage, but worth watching at least once before moving on to the later films

Also expect plenty of not-so-subtle homo overtones
>>
It really does feel like they just filmed a completely unrelated horror movie script and just added Freddy to it.

Not good by any means but it's an interesting watch.
>>
>>71742840

my favourite nightmare sequal.
>>
It was HATED when it came out but now it's being reevaluated since it's homosex overtones are obvious. All the nightmare movies are great in their own way.
>>
>>71742840
Literally one of the biggest let downs in horror. It could have been a fantastic homoerotic/sexual/psycological horror. Literally everything that could go wrong did. Robert Englund was the only actor that wanted to one up what he was doing but couldnt because the faggot in the lead role was uncomfortable.

>One scene that would have made the gay subtext more apparent, however, was toned down. Englund was actually prepared to insert one of his hand's knife blades into Jessie's mouth instead of merely caressing his lips with it as he does in the finished film, but Patton did not feel comfortable with it. The film's makeup artist recommended to Patton that he not do the scene that way in order to protect his image
>>
>>71743235
I agree and disagree. I think as a homoerotic horror, it works rather well, but it fails using Freddy and doesn't bother to make the transformation bit into a twist. on top of that I feel like the main character was never in any danger which makes it less tense
>>
The thing that gets me is the scene where he sneaks into his sister's bedroom to watch her sleep coz I did that all time to mine before she was fertile.
>>
What could have been perfect sexual horror
>>
File: mov_elm2_7.jpg (44 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
mov_elm2_7.jpg
44 KB, 250x167
It was a let down because the imaginery was dumbed down. Also the whole film lacks of the tension of the original one.

but the fucking dogs...
>>
Hellraiser or Nightmare 2...which was gayer?
>>
>>71742840
Homo stuff
>>
>>71745024
Nightmare 2
>start fugging girl
>decide to run off to a boys house and jump on top of him before sleeping with him that night
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.