[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All end credit scenes should be like Predator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (349 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349 KB, 640x345
I believe all movies should have end credit sequences like Predator's: each main character gets a shot from the movie to say goodbye.
>>
followed by an obligatory bloopers reel
>>
>>71735070
no, but yes to OP.

In the VHS era yeah, but since DVD we don't need blooper reels in the credits.
>>
>>71735042
Billy had a hard life
>>
>>71735042
All opening credit scenes should be animated
>>
>>71735184
I like it in the credit. It's part of the movie and will be shown in theater
>>
Agreed, it was a nice throwback to the days of the theatre and the stage, we get to enjoy a little moment with each player and appreciate their work
>>
What's got Bill so spooked?
>>
why did he cut himself again?
>>
>>71735366
The jungle came alive
>>
>>71735487
Cause Dillon's a SOB
>>
File: predatorsahhh.jpg (376 KB, 1200x579) Image search: [Google]
predatorsahhh.jpg
376 KB, 1200x579
Just marathoned the ultimate hunter edition blu-ray, can anyone recommend some other wax-figure kino?
>>
>What's the mattuh? CIA got you pushing too many pancils?!
What did he mean by this?

Could Dillon be CIA's Agent C?
>>
>>71736426

I can't believe they still haven't rectified this with a proper blu-ray release after the better part of a decade. If only they put half as much effort into it like they do with the Alien films.
>>
>>71736862
Youre a big guy

FHAWWR UERUERUEUREURUERUEU
>>
>>71736426
You dont even notice that because it's just one shot, the blu ray is great.
>>
>>71736949
>Congratulations, you got yourself caught! Now what's the next step of your master plan?
Dropping the six of us... in a meatgrinder!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.