[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition to Fire Jesse Williams From ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Nearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: gettyimages-543243250[1].jpg (60 KB, 1240x784) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-543243250[1].jpg
60 KB, 1240x784
>It appears the call to fire Jesse Williams from “Grey’s Anatomy” isn’t going away any time soon.
>In fact, a Change.org petition demanding ABC and Shondaland off another doctor now sports nearly 20,000 signatures — that’s roughly four times the support it had just 24 hours ago, when the signatory total was just south of 5,000 names. Since gaining momentum and attention, creator Erin Smith has since updated her online stance — twice.
http://www.thewrap.com/jesse-williams-greys-anatomy-abc-fire-change-org-petition-bet-awards/

Is ABC going to cancel the show now?
>>
what did he do
>>
>>71734858
can you remind me what the fuck is going on and who the fuck is this guy please ?
>>
File: Anthony.png (466 KB, 676x637) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
466 KB, 676x637
This just in:

WHO GIVES A FUCK
>>
>>71734889
yeah, what the fuck happened? also, who is this guy? is Grey's Anatomy STILL going on?
>>
I dont even know the guy or what's Grey's Anatomy is
>>
Grey's Anatomy is still going?
>>
Grey's Anatomy Season 10

Ugh...

This is why it stays popular, by ostracizing it's own cast one by one, I think the only one not threaten to be fired is Grey herself.
>>
>>71734937
It's the sister show to House... they were made in tandem, they split the medical diagnosing.

Guess who got Lupus?
>>
>>71734961
That's exactly what I thought.
This can't be true right?
>>
>>71734889
He said this in his BET awards speech:
>If you have no interest in equal rights for black people, then do not make suggestions to those who do. Sit down. We’ve been floating this country on credit for centuries, yo. And we’re done watching, and waiting while this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us. Burying black people out of sight and out of mind, while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold. Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations then stealing them. Gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit. The thing is though, the thing is, that just because we’re magic doesn’t mean we’re not real. Thank you.
>>
“Police somehow manage to de-escalate, disarm and not kill white people every day … I don’t want to hear anymore about how far we’ve come when paid public servants can pull a drive-by on 12 year old playing alone in the park in broad daylight, killing him on television and then going home to make a sandwich.”
>>
>>71734991
I don't see what's worth firing him over.
>>
>>71734889
Some mixed race "black person" went on a rant at the black people only awards about how white people are evil and how there's segregation and how the black man is held down even though everyone in that room was rich.

You're typical behavior of a nigger given a microphone. Think Spike Lee.
>>
>>71734858
So are SJW already calling everyone who signed the petition a white evil racist?
>Some disgusting subhuman obese nigger called "Shonda" is defending this uppity nigger
Fucking niggers stick together huh
>>
>>71734994
When has that ever happened
>>
>>71734991
that nigga is barely brown

matthew perry looking bitch
>>
>>71735005
It's ray ciss against whites.
>>
>>71735005
It is in /pol/'s mind.

Yet another /pol/ thread on /tv/.
>>
>>71735010
Yeah, well racism is racism. Police Profiling seems to be a thing. I don't think it will ever end without both sides dying or body snatcher mind control.
>>
>>71734991
Lmao this quadroon thinking he is black.
>>
>>71734991
I would like to offer him my gf as an apology for every bad thing my race has done to his.
>>
>>71735025
>Yet another /pol/ thread on /tv/.
These are /v/ and/or /co/mblr faggots fighting their culture war here.

/pol/ threads have infodumps
>>
WE
>>
>>71734994
Funny how black people always ignore the fact that more white people are killed by police yearly than black.
>>
>post katherine heigl grey's anatomy

Who cares?
>>
>>71734994
>I don’t want to hear anymore about how far we’ve come when paid public servants can pull a drive-by on 12 year old playing alone in the park in broad daylight, killing him on television and then going home to make a sandwich.”
Strawmen are arguments! Oh wait it's a stupid negro who has no clue how the world works. Also who the FUCK would even consider taking anything from black """"""culture"""""? What is he talking about? Smoking crack and dropping out of high school? Or joining a gang and robbing stores?
>>
>>71735051

WUZ
>>
>>71735031
Maybe if rap culture is completely dragged through the mud and young black kids aren't taught from the age of two that acting like a stupid nigger is a glorified thing to do. People like this want to act like black people are fucked over all the time when the fact remains that the sole reason why 90% of people don't walk around at night is because there's roaming packs of niggers at the ready to mug/murder you and that's not even an exaggeration.
>>
>>71734991

sounds like his issue is with the (((white people)))
>>
>only white people watch your shit.
>shit on them because you're surrounded by black people so WTF

The American entertainment industry offers so much entertainment, it doesn't even fit in their shoes and movies.
>>
>>71734991
>strange fruit
This little "speech" is so dense with memes.

Fun fact:
Did you know that the man who wrote "Strange Fruit"... adopted the children OF THE FUCKING ROSENBERGS? Also he was Jewish, but whateves.
>>
>>71735090

fried chicken?
couscous?
...hip hop?
>>
>>71735091
KINGZ
>>
>>71735005
Being vastly historically illiterate for starters.

>>71735020
He looks like a tanned Jude Lowe .
>>
>>71734991
>this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us.

IVE APOLOGIZED!!!!
I'VE APOLOGIZED TO EVERY BLACK PERSON ON MY CAMPUS FOR SLAVERY!!

WHEN MY EX GF WAS LOOKING AT PICTURES OF 10 INCH BLACK PENIS'S ON THE INTERNET, I WENT TO TO A BLACK GUY IN MY DORM AND SAID I THINK BLACK PEOPLE ARE GREAT, AND TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD LIKE HIM TO FUCK MY GF WITH HIS HUGE BLACK COCK WHILE I WATCHED, AND HE DID IT SEVERAL TIMES, AND I APOLOGIZED FOR SLAVERY TO HIM WHILE MY EX GF SUCKED HIS LONG BLACK POLE AND I TOLD HIM I AM 5 INCHES WHEN I AM ERECT AND HIS PENIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN MINE.

PLEASE STOP BEING MAD AT ME, BLACK PEOPLE, IM SO SORRY!
>>
>>71734961
They literally keep it going with terrible scripts based around teaching somebody a lesson or learning about something life changing. It's a cancerous show.

There's an episode where a guy with a swastika tattoo wakes up in the hospital after surgery and a doctor questions him about his tattoo and he's like "It's a life choice." and the doctors like " if it was my choice i would've let you die. your doctor was black and she saved you."
>>
>>71735005
Didn't you know? Calling out racism is an indiscriminate racist genocide against all white people.
>>
>police officers shoot blacks
What the fuck is white people supposed to do about that? Also who gives a shit what an overpaid braindead actor says about anything? Let him rant, nobody cares. Why are americans so fucking retarded and constantly talking about muh racism muh slavery? Shit I'd take yurocucks and their muslims over this trash
>>
>>71734991
>we’re magic doesn’t mean we’re not real
>we’re magic
>magic
pls
>>
>>71735114
Well isn't that just a prime opportunity for you and your fellow racists to gun down and get rid of dem dere darkies? But let me guess, cops let them get away with robbing and killing people but would hunt you the white man for shooting one of them, right?

Get off your ass and 4chan and go do your part to make America and the white race great again!
>>
>>71735025
>redditor falseflagging

Nice try champ.
>>
>>71735053
Well, statistically more black people are killed since they're just 12-13% of the population. So if police kills twice as many white people as black people, percentage wise blacks are gunned down in greater numbers.

And in half those black shootings, it turns out that the nigger dindu nuffing - so he was just murdered out of the blue. Which is pretty concerning.
>>
>>71735440
Yeah, only half? We need to get that number to 100%
>>
File: 1379710337664.png (299 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1379710337664.png
299 KB, 546x700
>>71735414
>muh reddit boogeyman

Why don't you call him a cuck and a niggerlover too while you're at it.
>>
>>71735269
>only one black guy at a time

That's why she's your ex. You need to bring over 3 or more at a time. One bbc isn't enough for women.
>>
>>71735464
Daily reminder if you don't post on /pol/ or /a/ you are killing 4chan.
>>
>>71735522
Those are containment boards. Why would you post there?
>>
>campy mixed negro who stars in a faggot soap opera made for women feels entitled to speak for ghetto niggers
He'd last maybe 2 minutes in the hood. It's hilarious that for true niggers he's just another uncle tom
>>
You guys know that it just proves him right.

http://www.people.com/article/jesse-williams-reacts-to-change-petition

You are literally feeding groups BLM when you do shit like this. This is another Feminist frequency all over again.
>>
File: 1466952769328.webm (3 MB, 886x584) Image search: [Google]
1466952769328.webm
3 MB, 886x584
>online petitions
>>
>>71735464
you have to go back faggot
>>
here's the full speech

http://time.com/4383516/jesse-williams-bet-speech-transcript/
>>
>>71735248
What does historical illiteracy have to do with acting? He's paid to pretend to be someone else in front of a camera, not for teaching history
>>
>>71734991
lol what a fucking idiot
>>
>>71734858

Unless those people are willing to drop the show completely (they aren't), the show isn't going anywhere and the guy isn't going anywhere. I mean seriously, these people kept this show going for 10 whole seasons when better shows have ended.

They aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>71734991
that's such a cringeworthy speech lmao

who would give this while receiving an award
>>
>>71735702
Black people.
>>
>>71735702
>http://time.com/4383516/jesse-williams-bet-speech-transcript/

You should probably read the real speech instead of a random anon or just believe what ever you are told.
>>
>>71735696
I'm willing to bet real money the people who sigh it don't watch the show.
>>
>>71735334
he wasn't calling out any actual racism, he was just being racist.

he also claimed white people are never killed by police, which is fucking retarded.

still, i don't support social media campaigns to get people fired, but the guy is legitimately a fucking hateful idiot.
>>
>>71735789
This. I signed it and I've never watched the show.
>>
>>71735440
90% of people killed by police are men.

a white male is 10 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a black woman.

sex is a more accurate variable to determine who is more likely to be killed by police than race.
>>
>>71735763
And he still says those things. Maybe you should read your own link
>>
>>71735114
>Maybe if rap culture is completely dragged through the mud

Yeah except that already happened. It's why it's bad now.
>>
>>71734991

And people want him gone from Grey's Anatomy off of this shit? I bet you if a white woman had made the same exact speech, but made it about women and patriarchy instead of racism, the viewers of Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be calling for her firing.

>>71735053

Considering that blacks are only 13% of the population, I'd hope so. The question is, what percentage of the people killed by police are black?
>>
>>71735440
Blacks have an outright majority of interactions with the police, north of 50%, but they're only 30% of police shooting victims. But nobody gives a shit when some honkey gets shot during a no-knock raid at the wrong house, including other white people, because they'd rather lick police boots than admit the niggers might be onto something.
>>
>>71734991
>Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations then stealing them. Gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit.

This is so true. Just look at Kendrick Lamar
>makes a racially charged album that is named one of the best of the year
>Is invited to perform at the Emmy Awards and at the White House but has to censor his songs
What's the fucking point of celebrating someone if you don't let him do what he does?
>>
>>71735982
>A dumb nigger wasn't allowed to "sing" his songs which consist of FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHORES BE WHORING FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1454365383475.png (134 KB, 512x582) Image search: [Google]
1454365383475.png
134 KB, 512x582
>>71735982
If we let dark skins do what they wanted then we'd have pyramids flying all over the place, and we can't have that /s
>>
>>71736042
lol that 'nigger' has achieved more in 27 years then you will in your entire life, unless you count your tireless defence of the whites on internet forums as an achievement
>>
>>71736125
wew lads
>>
>>71736125
What have you done with your life?
>>
>>71736042
One of the censored songs is literally how hypocritical you are if you promote gangbangin culture that kills more blacks than the police. But the thing about /pol/ is you don't have to know the facts, just spout memes
>>
>>71736125
Yeah but at least Im not a nigger
>>
>>71734858
he isn't even black
>>
>>71734991
>meanwhile niggers are smashing innocent shopkeepers Windows and destroying their livelyhood in the name of protesting for.. wait why do they even do that.
>>
>>71736184
moved out of my parents' house
>>
>>71736231
Everything is black and white for americans of all races, it's pretty weird.
>>
>>71736255

did it turn you white
>>
>>71736184
he rekt'd you for one
>>
>>71736255
That's all you did during your adult life?

Pretty pathetic
>>
>>71736240
If a section of society feels like the rest of the society does not give a singular shit about what happens to them then why would they care about society at large?
>>
>>71736287
Why are you wasting your time same fagging?

Shouldn't you be at a BLM rally right now?
>>
>>71736318
No, I'm trying to empathise
>>
>>71736279
I'm quite pale
>>
>>71736347
Emphasis what?

That you hate your own race?
>>
>>71736287
double rekt
>>
>>71736231
He doesn't fit in with either so he has to go full blown anti-white to prove he's black.
>>
>>71736346
Why are you wasting your time existing?

Shouldn't you be making your parents happy by ending your pathetic life?
>>
>>71736421
I don't particularly hate my race because that doesn't really factor into who i am but none of what you say makes any sort of sense so i feel compelled to step in
>>
>>71736365

so I take that as no then.
>>
>>71736470

>I wonder who could be behind this post
You're definetly (((white))) alright just like JJ
>>
>>71734991
WE
>>
File: bath-cats-01.jpg (111 KB, 880x846) Image search: [Google]
bath-cats-01.jpg
111 KB, 880x846
>>71734991

So another self-important pile of bullshit to act like blacks are the center of America?

And if whites didn't mine that "black gold" and use blacks in entertainment, people like him would be shitting even bigger bricks of anger of the lack of inclusion.

And let's not forget every ghetto is shit because blacks live in it, engage in block-busting to drive the whites out, and keep it shitty to prevent whites from ever feeling welcome to move back in.
>>
File: Dude.jpg (52 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
52 KB, 500x667
>>71734858
>Guy with blue eyes
>Rambling about being black

Jesus christ Americans
>>
>>71736520
IZ FUCKING YO WHITE WIMMINZ N SHIET
>>
>>71735982
But Kendrick Lamar sucks ass. I don't know why everyone is sucking his dick.
>>
>>71736496
I mean, I hate myself as I am, but I was never bought up to care about being white and how special that made me so maybe that's the missing ingredient you're right white pride 4eva
>>
>>71734991
So brave.
>>
>>71735651
We're not talking about his "acting skills",we're talking about his most recent statements which are both insulting and highly illiterate to the point of no return.
>>
>>71736231
Mulatto I guess.
>>
>>71736445
If race doesn't matter why do you spend all day defending black people and railing against white people ?
>>
>>71736669
they are neither insulting or illiterate
>>
>>71735005
because /pol/ owns /tv/ now, my friend
>>
>>71736527
>So another self-important pile of bullshit to act like blacks are the center of America?

where?
>>
>>71734991
>extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold
>saying this on BET
isn't that, like, a perfect example of irony?
>>
>>71736329
this. it's the same with mass shooters
>>
>>71736814
not really. the target audience of BET is black people
>>
>invention called whiteness
What a racist piece of shit he is.
>>
>>71736329
They have to learn they don't get to be special snowflakes forever
>>
>>71736896
explain?
>>
>>71734937
neither do most of the people signing this thing
>>
>>71736866
no, I know that
but trying to make the argument that white people are evil for extracting entertainment from black people when he's on a network where black people create and 'extract' entertainment for black people
>>
>>71736913
i'm pretty sure they're sick of being special snowflakes since that means ostracision and high rates of state violence against them
>>
>>71736968
how is it irony then if it's black people representing themselves?
>>
>>71734858
So he hates himself?
The guy has next to no black features, he looks like a fucking guido.
>>
>>71736970
If they stopped being violent criminals that probably wouldn't happen. And who are you kidding? They LOVE the us vs them mentality
>>
>>71737086
if the cops stopped being violent criminals it wouldn't happen either
>>
>>71736329
How much more of my paycheck do they need?
Will they be happy once the entire country's total income taxes go to welfare and it becomes illegal to arrest someone black? Because it sounds like that's exactly what they want.
>>
yeah I'm sure grey's anatomy is really aiming to please the neckbeard alt-right basement dweller crowd. they're the target demographic right?
>>
>>71734976
There was a late season episode of House where it was Lupus once
>>
How the fuck is Grey's Anatomy still running anyways? Who the fuck watches that show?
>>
>>71734858
He looks like a caramel dipped white guy what discrimination is he complaining about?
>>
>>71737114
nice straw man
>>
>>71737107
No, you don't get to be a violent, gun toting nigger and expect the cops to not be jumpy, trigger happy retards for fear of their own lives. Black people made the shitty cops that exist today because it's literally life or death in niggerland. No other cops act that way in any first world country
>>
>>71735159
sounds like a based guy. I think even Drumpf supporters would admit that kids deserve a shot at a good future regardless of what their parents did. oh wait you support the guy who called for killing terrorists' family members
>>
>>71737150
Not a strawman, actually.
One of BLM's demands was the police department being abolished and every black man in jail being released.
>>
>>71734858
If I saw this guy on the street I wouldn't even know he was black, or mixed even. He looks like a slightly tanned white guy. He has caucasian facial features, a caucasian nose, his skull looks caucasian shaped, his ears too. His hair is also clearly not nappy whatsoever.

It's hilarious how the whitest of the white """"black"""" guys are the leaders of this black lives matter bullshit.
>>
File: 1443418809807.gif (938 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1443418809807.gif
938 KB, 300x400
>whitey got mad because black people getting murdered by cops got on their TV for 2 days in a row, decide to lash out against some dude on TV because he made them feel icky
Imagine being a person who whines about political correctness but is so soft they need to fire a dude who disagrees with them from being on TV.
>>
File: 1461385119664.jpg (57 KB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
1461385119664.jpg
57 KB, 600x922
>>71737200
>murdered
>>
>>71737158
what's the point in this argument? i can easily just swap cops around for black people and it would still make sense. this reductionist shit is not an argument and you're also clearly a teenager
>>
>>71737200
Imagine being a double standard redditor on /tv/
>>
File: 1452894604703.jpg (231 KB, 1001x1147) Image search: [Google]
1452894604703.jpg
231 KB, 1001x1147
>>71737235
>>
>>71737241
Just face it, you lost. You lost like all niggers looking for sympathy, while abusing the system and crying dindu nuffin
>>
>>71737193
>One of BLM's demands was the police department being abolished and every black man in jail being released.

what does that have to do with your paycheck? if anything you'd keep more money because it wouldn't be funding the police

you're a stupid person, did you know that?
>>
>>71737263
lost what? you never had an argument. you can try again if you want or you can have the last word, i don't care
>>
>>71737270
More of their other demands was for more funding of black centric programs, ie welfare. Clearly, trillions aren't enough.
>>
>>71737235
Yeah, cops in Minnesota shot a black man after he'd informed them of his concealed carry and they asked him for his license and registration
>>
>>71737303
now you have to relate it to the argument it was in response to so it isn't a straw man
>>
>>71735578
>You are literally feeding groups BLM when you do shit like this.

This shit follows a pattern.

>W-we're v-victims! They killing us!
Okay, we should really solve this problem.
>You're the problem Cracker!

At some point you have to realize: They just want us dead.
>>
>>71737383
i'm pretty sure jesse williams is just talking about the entertainment industry specifically but yeah sure he never wants to see another pale face again unless there's blood and brain matter coming out of it
>>
>>71737323
You literally can't make that claim until there's a trial and a verdict is reached. You literally no nothing about what happened outside of sensationalized articles and are calling someone a murderer because of it.
>>
>>71737364
I told you actual positions of BLM. ACTUAL POSITIONS THAT BLACK PEOPLE HOLD.
It is not a strawman if these are the things they want.
>>
>>71737270
>there's no consequences to thousands of niggers suddenly being released from prison
>>
>>71737483
it is when it has nothing to do with the post you responded to

in any case the demands aren't representative
>>
>>71734858
Isn't gray anatomy some show from the 80's ?
>>
>>71737494
who are you quoting?
>>
People are tired of the outwardly racist black people against whites schtick. I'm going to sign the petition as well now. We've had enough of your nigger rationale that makes the double standard ok
>>
>>71734991
Wait, it feels like he's talking about BET.
>>
>Blue eyes, tanned skin millionaire "black" person

Seriously this guy is whiter than me
>>
>>71737546
If you're a complete idiot I can see how it would feel like that
>>
>>71734858
Has a Change.org petition ever accomplished anything?
>>
>>71737546
he probably is partly. BET is owned by viacom
>>
>>71737576
it made some people feel good
>>
>>71737506
The post was talking about the alienation black people apparently feel. That implies that person is talking about fixing the situation.
One of the solutions made by BLM (their demands), a group that a huge amount of black people support, can be considered representative.
As mentioned before, those demands are a load of shit.
In conclusion, to fix things, black people want more welfare, no police and no jail. We can consider BLM to be representative because of their huge support among the black community. Their demands are not things I want.
This relates back to the original post where it talks about black alienation and whatever. They alienate themselves with shitty demands and lemming culture and even if given their demands, these problems would not be fixed.
>>
>>71737535
>tired of the outwardly racist black people against whites schtick
>nigger
>double standard

hmmm... makes u think
>>
File: 19.jpg (88 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
88 KB, 500x495
>>71734991
I've actively ignored this dumb shit since it happened but reading that now it's fucking hilarious. I hope they riot here so I can shoot a couple of them.
>>
>>71734991
It's true from the production side of things. Blacks get shut down a lot in entertainment unless it's a channel like bet.
>>
>>71737616
If you act like a nigger you will be called one
>>
>>71737613
>One of the solutions made by BLM

where?
>>
>>71737648
EVERYONE who isn't a jew gets shut down from powerful positions in hollywood. How is this news to anyone?
>>
>>71737651
>double standard
>>
>>71737671
It was on their website. No idea if it still is after the backlash.
>>
>>71736527
>block-busting
You have no idea what this is
>>
>>71737705
i think the one demand BLM has unanimously is 'cops should stop shooting unarmed black people'. i don't think everyone who supports BLM knows of the demands by visiting the site. it's not the strongest argument
>>
File: 1438037698328.jpg (113 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1438037698328.jpg
113 KB, 800x800
>>71735024
>>71735025
>>71735334
>>71736796
>AY YO
>HOL UP
>SO YO BE SAYIN
>YO BE SAYIN
>THAT WE
>WE
>WUZNT
>GOLD N SHIEET?
>LIKE WE NIGGAS
>ARENT
>ALWAYS OPPRESSED N SHIET
>AND ARENT THE ONES WHO CREATED EVERYFINN N SHIET
>LIKE
>MUDDAFACKA DAS RAYICIS YO
>YO BE SOME KIND OF EVIL NAZI OR SUMTIN?
>>
Should he not be complaining about Jews instead of white people? They're the ones who produce, own and pay blacks for their talents. Or maybe he said white instead of Jew because he wanted to keep his job?
>>
>>71737737
No group will EVER have unanimous views, but when the leadership and the organizers talk about the very stuff I mentioned, that should be enough to turn your head.
>>
>>71736125

I've made two short films and the latter has had multiple screenings. I'm gonna achieve plenty in my life without being a gangbanging nigger :^)
>>
>>71734991
>yo

Into the trash. I can't take you seriously if you channel Jesse Pinkman for your speech.
>>
>>71737858
EXCUSE ME WHAT ARE YOU AN ANTISEMITE?!?!?!
>>
>>71737905
but Kendrick has fucked ASR and you never will
>>
>>71735798
He wasn't being racist in this pee h quoted ins this thread???
>>
>>71736192
underrated
I just wanted to call attention to this post because I noticed no one had replied to it
>>
>>71737946
Every jew producer in hollywood has fucked ASR.
Convert and you have a chance at that ass.
>>
File: tayandherbigasschain.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tayandherbigasschain.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>>71736796
just like black people own white women
it's like pottery
>>
>>71735982
Yes his albums transcend most rap.
But he still is part of that ghetto and everything part of that image is there. He gets his black director friends to shoot a music video of typical ghetto pop star shit in his vids.
It's like Brand New. They're an amazing band. But they're still emo and they give off that whiny white kid vibe.
>>
>>71735818
Yeah, nah, you're right, only libtard intellectuals care about gay shit like context!!!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>71738002
will her vagina ever recover?
>>
>>71738016
you're very dim
>>
>>71737858
he is still half white, he can't go for the jews yet
>>
>>71736990
watch the 2 censored episodes of the boondocks that deal with BET
>>
>jesse williams
>black
>>
>“You’re free,” they keep telling us. But she would have been alive if she hadn’t acted so… free.

Not even memeing, this hits quite hard for everyone who says that black people arrested/shot for exorcising their constitutional right would've been fine if they just lay down and 'respected' the police
>>
>>71735090
>Also who the FUCK would even consider taking anything from black """"""culture"""""?
Literally 99% of musicians anon.
>>
>>71736990
I don't think he knows what irony is. Besides, BET is owned by white people anyways.
>>
can you stormweenies just STOP your sick colorism? he identifies as black so he IS black PERIOD ! ! !
>>
>>71738161
(((white))) people you mean
>>
>>71738132
Idiots be idiots. White people get killed at traffic stops just like blacks. It's just more about race when the latter happens.
>>
>>71738150
WE WUZ MUSIC N SHIEET
>>
>>71736042
kek, you clearly haven't heard any of Kendricks songs. TPAB, is a 10/10 album m8.
>>
>>71737689
Yes, you nigger
>>
>>71738178
No, I mean people with pink skin and (possibly) hawkish noses.
>>
>>71738168
i don't get why people getting mad about him identity as black
if he was identity as white you would have call him names too, invoke the 1 drop rule and shit
being mixed kid must be a shit life in america since both sides seem to hate you regardless
>>
>>71738180
maybe
if that's the case, why are black people the only ones who seem to actively hate the police?
why doesn't every american citizen recognise them as the murdering insecure power-crazed dickweeds that they are?
>>
>>71738239
>if he was identity as white you would have call him names too
No I wouldn't. He has blue eyes and is lighter skinned than anybody from Jersey Shore. There is nothing in his physical appearance that gives him away as "black".
>>
>>71738239
No, no one gives a fuck. He's the one placing himself on the cross as a black person. His racial politics aren't necessary or wanted
>>
>>71738244
I'm white and I've viewed the police as power crazed murdering dickweeds for most of my life.
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 245x320
>>71734991
>>
>>71738132
If they had done so they would have taken them to court and won.

You have to stop thinking that arrests are punishments that lead directly to a Gulag. We have a system in place.
>>
File: 1467405985111.jpg (330 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1467405985111.jpg
330 KB, 560x560
>>71737946

>Implying I want to fuck a coalburner
>>
>>71738244
There's plenty of thick headed whites that hate the fuzz. Lots of liberals or even anarchist. Half of Seatlle is that.
>>
>>71738244
It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to assume a generation of Americans are ignorant on race when some of them barely go outside or build any real life experience. Especially, if they don't see or have to deal with cops on a regular basis.
>>
>>71737946
>>71737993
who?
>>
>>71734991

Well, he's right.
>>
File: 1422057439839.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1422057439839.png
75 KB, 198x198
>it's a /pol/ gets triggered by black people episode
>>
File: dolezal.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dolezal.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>71738168
Ayyy, I identify as Black, now I'm black.
>>
File: tbh fam.png (121 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam.png
121 KB, 251x305
>>71738351
>implying you'll fuck anyone
>>
File: kek.jpg (23 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
23 KB, 250x225
>Complaining about racism at an event which, by function, is racist.
>Dedicating an award to teachers and students while speaking the most abhorrent and broken English imaginable; Subject-verb disagreements, modifier errors, inconsistent parallelism, illogical verb-time sequences and disagreeing pronouns. This guy manages to do it all with only so many words.
>Complaining about deteriorating race relations while constantly reinforcing the false black/white dichotomy yourself.
>Pretending to support "rights" and "equality" while being nothing but common demagogue playing into the latest fad.
>Portraying your group as brutalized, oppressed and enslaved while also being an position make make threats and direct institutional change.
>Fighting for a cause that is so intellectually and morally virtuous that anyone who doesn't agree "[has] no interest in equal rights for black people ".

Only in CURRENT YEAR would an idiot like this get a platform to speak his drivel.
>>
>>71738371
There's plenty of black youths being brainwashed by their parents and their people to act a certain niggerish way, for fear of becoming an 'uncle tom'.

Black people are even racist against themselves, having a skin tone hierarchy. They're backwards as fuck and need to be entirely assimilated into white culture to stop their inferiority complex and violent tendencies
>>
>>71738389
seems like the black people are the ones being triggered ITT desu
>>
>>71738389

He's not even black.
>>
I have no idea what this situation is about nor do I care enough to read more into it.
Anyone that goes into business for themselves shouldn't be praised, ever.
>>
>>71738405
>implying I haven't fucked my cousin who also happens to be my mother
>>
File: 1467415601999.gif (976 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1467415601999.gif
976 KB, 245x280
>>71738461
>>
>>71738405

I have and more than you will, Urkel.
>>
>>71736796

> le evil /pol/ boogeyman

Assuming /pol/ gives a shit about a dumb nigger spouting racist bullshit. If they were the one behind the petition it's only because they would want leftist to get a taste of their own medicine but it's not likely at all they started this shit.

Thing that are more in the line of /pol/ : the fake shotout with the kukuxklan on missou campus

Wich was promptly forgotten by the media btw

three /pol/tard start saying dumb shit on twitter ten minute later 15 black are claiming they saw the kukuxklan on campus lmao

That's how every "racist" aggresion goes in the US bunch of made up shit
>>
>>71738016
>it's not shit! It is NOT SHIT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. It's a SHIT SANDWICH because it's NEAR TWO SLICES OF BREAD you fucking idiot

wow you sure changed my mind
>>
>>71738421
>Black people are even racist against themselves, having a skin tone hierarchy.
im sorry but don't white people also doing something similar to this?
unless you claim it was just memeing, im pretty sure i saw people claiming being a WASP or western european > a more olive skin mediterranean european like itlian or spain > slav >jews or light skinned arab
>>
File: 1467331681290.gif (2 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1467331681290.gif
2 MB, 400x218
>black person makes a "speech"
>>
>>71738208
FUCK OFF FANTANO
>>
>>71738366
>There's plenty of thick headed whites that hate the fuzz. Lots of liberals or even anarchist. Half of Seatlle is that.

Yeah, that won't backfire.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/17/ed-murray-seattle-mayor-proposes-sharia-compliant-/
>>
>>71737648

Everybody gets shut down in entertainment retards.

You think they hand out position to white ? How many soon to be brad pitt, whiter than you'll ever be, ended up sucking cock in LA ?
>>
>>71734991
Why is calling out 'white privilege' empowering and brave, but calling out 'Jewish privilege' racism?
>>
>>71738208
he even makes fun of the "we wuz kangz" phenomenon
>>
>>71738582
>m.
PHONE POSTER GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: 1467339565171.jpg (488 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
1467339565171.jpg
488 KB, 634x819
>>71738582
>>
>>71738002
>based T-Pain

He seems like a nice guy.
>>
>>71738539
No that never happens. Certainly not to the extent of you mindless niggers
>>
>>71734858
>20,000 signatures — that’s roughly four times the support it had just 24 hours ago
that's still nothing, just keep spamming it on /pol/ or youtube comments it still will only get a fraction of the alt-righties to sign it
>>
here is another black woman that was at the BET awards
>>
>20,000 people that don't have nielson boxes and literally mean nothing to the networks

AHAHAHAHHA

>it's a black and white people have no idea how the REAL world works
>>
>>71738667
who?
>>
>>71738615
pretty much every smart black person has realized that afrocentrism was a mistake.
>>
>>71735075
>any grey's anatomy ever
Who cares?
>>
>>71738660
t. "white" slavshit
>>
>>71738709

>I can't read the filename
>>
File: implying.jpg (129 KB, 393x469) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
129 KB, 393x469
>>71738660
>No that never happens
>in the same fucking thread that people saying it was the jew and not white people like it is 2 different species
>pretending slavs were never called white nigger for just being slav and nothing more

ok mate
>>
>>71738721
Afrocentrism was never the idea of smart blacks.

It's an appropriated cultural idea from actual Muslims that Nation of Islam implemented about blacks.
>>
>>71738582
This is why Cobain killed himself. He got out of the planet before shit in Seattle became awful.
>>
>>71738779
Are you seriously, literally, figuratively, metaphorically implying that jews are white
>>
>>71738758
literally who?
>>
>>71738779
>skin tones of people on the same street vs actual different races from different countries and backgrounds

Hmm, fair comparison you stupid nigger
>>
>>71738421
>There's plenty of black youths being brainwashed by their parents and their people to act a certain niggerish way, for fear of becoming an 'uncle tom'.
I'd like to see you explain what you meant by acting 'niggerish' and how that leads to being an Uncle Tom.

>Black people are even racist against themselves
This is a paradox. Blacks have no power in this or any other country so they can't really be racist in the sense that they can tailor systems to their benefit to really exercise supremacy over the other. What you're looking for is prejudice and I don't see how that applies to dealing with cops.

>They're backwards as fuck
Yet, they've been actively enriching American culture for more than two hundred years. Every trend or fad in recent memory, whether it be social media, music, art and major political movements and shifts can be accredited to Blacks.

>and need to be entirely assimilated
I think this is why the parents 'brainwash' their kids.

>to stop their inferiority complex and violent tendencies
Whiteness is hardly the pinnacle of morality. Even history will tell you that.
>>
>>71738785
that's not true at all, NOI took the idea from marcus garvey, one of the smartest niggas of all time
>>
>>71738539
>TAKING /POL/ SHITPOSTING SERIOUSLY

lmao
>>
>>71738895
>Yet, they've been actively enriching American culture for more than two hundred years. Every trend or fad in recent memory, whether it be social media, music, art and major political movements and shifts can be accredited to Blacks.

>be white
>invent social media, major political ideologies, lay foundations for music and art of western world

>"ayyo all of dat be black people doin' shit"
>>
>>71738895
>Blacks have no power in this or any other country
>or any other country
wew lad, this anon could teach a class on the art of (you) fishing
>>
>>71738938
so it is now /pol/ shitposting and not /pol/ boogeyman? hard to keep track when people flipfloping like a mofo
>>
File: kangz.jpg (47 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
kangz.jpg
47 KB, 850x315
>>71734991
WE WUZ KANGZ SYNDROME

>A MODERATELY SIZED FREE LABOR FORCE PICKING COTTON FOR A FEW YEARS IS WHY AMERICA IS AN ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE
DAS RITE! GIBSMEDAT REPARATIONS!
>>
File: Reaction743.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
Reaction743.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>>71738895
>Blacks have no power in this or any other country

This is a paradox. The KKK have no power in this or any other country so they can't really be racist in the sense that they can tailor systems to their benefit to really exercise supremacy over the other. What you're looking for is prejudice and I don't see how that applies to dealing with cops.
>>
>>71738895
>Whiteness is hardly the pinnacle of morality

Except, it is.

Blacks would still be slaves all over the world if Queen Victoria didn't waste TRILLIONS of dollars on ending the slave trade around the world.

I'm not even white, just capable of recognizing historical reality.
>>
>>71738895
10/10
This is nearly perfect.
>>
>>71735982

>kendrick lamar

>born in cali

>puts on weird pseudo nigerian accent

but white people are the ones 'trying on costumes'
>>
I was under the impression the entire audience of grey's anatomy was exclusively white women
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.