[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: actors handling pain are there moments in film where the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT: actors handling pain
are there moments in film where the actor has powered through a scene despite injuring themselves?

pic related kind of. RDJ has clearly broken his ankle yet smiles on. Its strange
>>
Handling the pain of being a manlet
>>
File: 1464417610256.jpg (140 KB, 354x511) Image search: [Google]
1464417610256.jpg
140 KB, 354x511
>>71733849
>Marvelcucks
>>
>>71733893
He could be a young negan.
>>
File: rdj shoe.jpg (205 KB, 634x1083) Image search: [Google]
rdj shoe.jpg
205 KB, 634x1083
I think RDJ is just wearing doctor prescribed shoes because of his flat feet

Poor guy, I had the same problem growing up
>>
>>71733849
Leonardo DiCaprio, in the dinner scene of Django, had blood oozing from his hand. It was his real blood.
>>
>>71733849
Viggo broke his toe when he kicks a helmet in this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0Uj41zlhU
>>
>>71734051
Also Viggo just got the shit kicked out of him fighting that Uruk because the guy in the costume couldn't perceive depth and had to just go for it.
>>
>>71733931

Lifts make his proportions look hilarious. But then actors make their bank with their faces, so full body shots are rare.
>>
Obligatory opening of Apocalypse Now where Sheen was actually drunk and cut his hand while punching the mirror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlpKNLS3X8
>>
>>71733931
>wearing a suit with 10 year old boy sneakers
If I were a rich manlet I would only wear converse just to give all the poor lanklets of the world a big FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.