[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Mooneeee.jpg (34 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
Mooneeee.jpg
34 KB, 560x375
Gearin' up to watch this sucker after several years.

Is this film a meme or magic??
>>
Meme trash
>>
>>71732963
I think I will take my chances about 10 mins in and looks aight so far.

Thanks for the critique anyways anon :^)
>>
>>71732963
I think it's great.
>>
>>71732963

meme trash

Well it's not so bad but not good either
>>
>>71732963
>Is this film a meme or magic??
Makes any big budget space movie in recent years choke on its yuge indie dick
>>
>>71733194
>meme trash
>Well it's not so bad but not good either

Thanks for your opinion but I think I'll discard it.
>>
Perhaps because I know the answer to the mystery makes me a bit more curious as to how Rockwell acts during the entirety of the flick.
For some reason I had a hankerin to watch this flick tonight
>>
It wasn't bad at all. Sam Rockwell is awesome.
Its just not a film I like to re-watch though.
>>
w2c jacket.
>>
>>71733423
lunar corp
>>
>>71733448
I think they have several spares on the moon. Lemme know when you go I will ride too
>>
It's one of the best science fiction films ever made.
>>
Lots of polarizing views so far. I like it.
I have always been fond of Sam Rockwell.

About a half hour into movie and so far still holds up. Maybe because I am biased and looked forward to seeing it? Either way, good cinema for a couple of hours.
>>
>>71733579
fucking watch it and stop checking the board nerd
>>
>>71733579
Stop posting all of your thoughts as you watch the movie, you idiot. Just watch it.

P.s. I love this film.
>>
A "Dunkin" (on you) Jonz joint finna wrekkat boipussy
>>
Cock
>>
>>71733613
Well I'm folding clothes and drinkin' too ma man. Should I stop folding clothes???
>>
>>71733722
You are the worst kind of ass.
>>
at the risk of sounding like a massive gay person
i think it is probably not worth a second watch
i mean the first time i saw it i thought it was great
but the prospect of seeing it a second time does not really interest me

... also too many moon scenes
not enough the main character losing his mind
>>
>>71733899
I've been looking forward to Kevin Spacey robot being the savior scenes... If that is what actually happens. Been a long time since I saw the flick
>>
Duncan Jones is a shit director and hasn't made any movie that isn't absolute shit.
So maybe have a guess of what this movie will be.
>>
>>71734023
cant remember
i think he dies at the end by going into some kind of space coffin and being shot out into space

but my mind is not what it used to be so dont take my word on that
>>
>>71734035
thanks for your opinion anon! :D

About an hour into this film and so-far-so-good
>>
It's a good movie.
/thread
>>
Reading a thread while watching a film. kys, my man
>>
>>71734151
This. Always.

Also not even worth asking local plebbitors their opinion 90% of the time.
>>
>>71734151
Rude. I PAUSE the movie when I come online. I'm not an animal.
>>
>>71734227
You're more interested in the opinion of others than seeing the movie for youself (and formulating your own if you're a really advanced plebbitor). Gas yourself, my man.
>>
I thank you all for contributing to this thread.
I am feeling a bit shaken from all of the negative attention and 'KYS' comments.

I trust that the matter is settled and sealed. No need to respond with further hate comments.
>>
A+ film
>>
File: 1453622746591.gif (212 KB, 542x467) Image search: [Google]
1453622746591.gif
212 KB, 542x467
>>71732963
Neither, but I still highly recomend it.
>>
>>71732963
Sam Rockwell is good.
>>
>>71734227

>Pausing a film
>Ever

Pop some pills, my mayne.
>>
File: 1408596895262.png (408 KB, 393x595) Image search: [Google]
1408596895262.png
408 KB, 393x595
was it really cheaper to clone him and have a subterranean secret room full of clones than just pay some sucker desperate for work?

the movie is well made but I just cant past that "muh evil corporation" shit
>>
>>71735331
>was it really cheaper to clone him and have a subterranean secret room full of clones than just pay some sucker desperate for work?
Cloning sounds expensive, but a) manned space missions are even more so b) cut corners on training since clones have the same memory original sam had

But yeah, they were basically asking for this whole thing to bite them in the ass.
>>
>>71735490
OP here. His daughter was only 15 so it only had 5 cycles of clones if that. Sounds like they still have some kinks to work out but will get back on track. They have a dungeon of clones.
>>
>>71735562
The clone escaped and blew the whistle. Pause less next time.
>>
>>71732963
it's an awesome movie
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.