[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy is fucking hysterical. i just got done watching all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: louis_ck.jpg (33 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck.jpg
33 KB, 750x500
this guy is fucking hysterical. i just got done watching all his stand up specials.

you faggots lied to me about the cuck shit. in all 4 hours of his combined material there's only like 10 minutes of a bit poking fun at white people
>>
>>71731420
Doesn't matter, he will be soon revealed for the rapist he is.
>>
This board is a collection of faggot morons. I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously.
>>
>>71731432
He didnt rape anyone. Go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
>>71731532
>Different women all report him being a fatty creepo and masturbating

Ok Louis, time to stop posting and stop masturbating mmmk.
>>
>>71731566
haha you fell for the several women meme

I bet you think cosby is guilty too
>>
I liked the episode with the nubian drums in the background
>>
>>71731566
>>71731432
Wait I've missed this. Link? What he do?
>>
is it true he went bankrupt trying to fund a huge interracial breeding ground?
>>
>>71731420
To add to this, who cares if he has some white people material? Just laugh it off. Pissy little edgelords get triggered just as easily as tumblrkin.
>>
>>71731420

he's a cuck
and he's extremely good at stand up

one can be both
>>
>>71731420
He's shit, watch doug stanhope or jim jefferies instead.
>>
no comedian can get too popular without becoming too cool for /tv/

literally happens to all of them

Sad!
>>
>>71732229
He's not a rapist but almost : he's an exibitionist and sexual harasser.

http://gawker.com/5894527/which-beloved-comedian-likes-to-force-female-comics-to-watch-him-jerk-off?

That's the problem with cis white male allies, they think their ally status allows them to go astray.

"We're the good guys right? Cut me some slack!"
No shitlord you're still a fucking privileged white male.
>>
>>71732467
It was pretty successful and he sold it to some jew but he is getting paid over the next 40 years so he doesn't really have much cash on hand.
>>
>>71731532
he mind raped them
>>
File: the state of pol.jpg (29 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
the state of pol.jpg
29 KB, 500x274
>>71731420
I thought it was obvious that in life, people can bash something for no real reason (mob mentality) and that you've got to judge things by yourself.
I mean have some dignity.
>>
>>71731420
you mean pol was triggered over one or two jokes and blew them out of proportion, forcing them to sit on their crusty unemployed asses in their wives basements, creating shitpost after shitpost for years?

YOU'RE MAD!
>>
>>71733305
Cuck
>>
>>71733305
Sounds like youre the one crying about it
>>
>>71733305
>/pol/ is responsible for everyone thinking in a way I don't like

God you're just a whiny bitch
>>
>>71733305
u mad?
>>
>>71733305

>wives
>>
>>71733305
Look at this cuck.
>>
>>71733305
dont you need to go pick up your wifes son from school?
>>
>>71733195
>gawker

Fuck off shitposter, and hang yourself.
>>
BIG
>>
File: t-laughing.jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
t-laughing.jpg
38 KB, 500x300
>>71731420
>heh heh...memes
>>
Reminder that cuckposting is a pro-sjw neo-meme perpetuated by Tumblr.
>>
Take anything that gets repeated on 4chins and dial it back about 85% and you'll find the truth.

See: Fury Road.
>>
>Cuckposting is beginning to turn on itself

hmmm, reminds me a lot of SJWs on the internet
>>
>>71733305
>/pol/

Fucking newfag. Time to neck yourself.
>>
>>71731432
He is Hollywood mode. But when he was comedians comedian mode he was openly perverted. So he'll just go back to being a degenerate.
>>
>>71731420
yeah he's real funny. you should watch louie as well it's pretty cool it really feels like they've given him complete control over a show and it has some great moments even if it's pretty much "being a dad" type comedy.
>>
>ywn look Louie in the eyes while he jerks off against the exit door.

Why live?
>>
I'm going to go see him tonight, coincidentally.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.