[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Details from the cancelled Amazing spider-man 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NEjl4ugTvlV8mo_1_b.jpg (58 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEjl4ugTvlV8mo_1_b.jpg
58 KB, 600x316
Garfield on early development of the film

>I was actually starting to workshop ideas with Alex Kurtzman, who was going to be writing it. We thought to kind of start from the base level, the foundational level of where have we left Peter and where do we want to see him go and what’s logical. And how do we build upon where we left off with this deep, desperate moment with Gwen? So, yeah, we got to some pretty heavy places, and I was really excited to kind of explore it and be involved on the ground level like that.”

Capain Stacy back from the dead? what?

>"I was disappointed because I'm totally selfish and greedy. I came back briefly in two and possibly in The Amazing Spider-Man 3, there was this idea at one point that Spider-Man would be able to take this formula and regenerate the people in his life that had died. So, there was this discussion that Captain Stacy would come back even bigger in episode 3. So I was like, let's go!"
>>
>>71730342
I am so fucking pissed that ASM3 got cancelled.

Imagine the giant battle that we would have seen with a new Doc Oc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqMGa4QoqCI
>>
Dodged a bullet
>>
File: jedi-spidey.png (240 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
jedi-spidey.png
240 KB, 264x400
I love these types of threads
>>
>>71730342
>two shitty movies
>b-b-but third one would be great
>>
lmao that sounds even more retarded than the last two.

Why does Alex Kurtzman keeps getting jobs again? Don't say jews.
>>
>>71731543
Just imagine the memes.
>>
>>71731573
You knew it's because of Jews.
>>
>>71730342
>Spider-Man would be able to take this formula and regenerate the people in his life that had died

aka we regret killing emma stone so early
>>
>>71731680
>early
They should have offed that frog looking bitch in the first shitty movie.
>>
>>71731573
Its definitely the Jews
>>
it would've been fun to see the ASM series continue just to see how bad it could have gotten. we would have gotten even more garbo versions of storylines like the clone saga and maximum carnage. in a lot of ways the two ASM movies are the closest capeshit movies have gotten to '90s comics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.