[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /tv/, I just finished with this stupid new batman movie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
sup /tv/, I just finished with this stupid new batman movie and I have a few questions:
1 being why did they cast someone like jesse eisenburg when they could have hired a nobody actor for dirt that actually looked the part?
2nd does superman dying imply that he won't have any movies in the near future? I fuckin hope so, worst super hero in the game.
3rd if superman fights mech-batman and loses the way he had, does that mean superman is essentially weak as fuck against a rich/fit/trained guy? superman is lame and this would just make me hate him all the more.

in payment for your opinions, I'll share nudes of my ex, she's pretty hot.
>>
>>71727372
sample
>>
He didn't die, watch the very last scene more closely
>>
>>71727372
If you post feet first I will refrain from calling you a massive pleb and answer all your questions in detail.
>>
>>71727401
I wish he did, and I will try again, I was a bit distracted by my dog
>>
>>71727408
closest thing to feet. weird fetishist you have...
>>
>>71727408
do you need the top/toes? what is a premise of a foot weirdo's ideal pic
>>
>>71727408
dug and this is the best I got
>>
>>71727457
Good body.

Eisenberg was cast because he's the antithesis of Superman. He lacks physicality and relies on wits.
A lot of complaints stem from the fact that he doesn't resemble the Luthor in the comics, but fail to realize that this modernized version of Lex represents the modern billionaire millenial. He's a whiny cynical Mark Zuckerberg-type who feels he's above the the laws of man. His subtle facial expressions convey that there's a thin line between genius and madness. His performance is way more nuanced than many people give him credit for, and describing it simply as 'cringy' is a disservice, in my opinion.

As it was already mentioned, Superman's return is hinted at the end. And it is implied that he'll return as a redeemed figure, after having endured a crucible and trial by fire.

Batman is famous for being a great strategist, and caught Clark by surprise with his Kryptonite weapons. Besides, Clark was already emotionalky distressed because his mother's life was at risk.
>>
>>71727553
kek, really not that obsessed with feet but /tv/ is famous for having that fetish so I thought some anons would appreciate it.
>>
>>71727611
your first point I hadn't thought about, and I think you have a good view on it, I could see that masking sense

I hate superman and was hoping that would be the end, I rewatched the end am pissed he will have more movies,

that just exposes how overrated superman is in my eyes, he should be able to be a mortal. .. he's bulletproof, flies, has super strength, can fly, and only claims to have one weakness on paper, but that isn't true, he is just as flawed as batman
>>
>>71727812
That's the point. Batman doesn't see Clark as a man, only as a threar. Batman is so obsessed in proving that Superman isn't a god that in the end he finally sees Clark's human side when he's about to die, and Bruce ironically realizes that he was the monster all along.
"You're letting him kill Martha. Find him. Save Martha."

Gunman shoots Thomas Wayne, who collapses. Gunman then puts the gun to his mother's head. "Get up, Dad! You're letting them kill Martha!", Bruce thinks. The Gunman fires. Martha lies there dying. As the Gunman runs Bruce is faced with two competing desires - "Find him" (the gunman) and "Save Martha".

Superman pretty much spoke Wayne's exact struggle right at that moment. Bruce gets triggered because he is still severely mentally scarred and needs clarification. He has been having twisted dreams and I presume that he suspects he is going insane. but Lois comes in to clarify.

Bruce is then forced to face the reason why he became Batman all while preparing to KILL a man going through the same dilemma that Bruce did back in the alleyway. Superman has a mom who will die soon and the son is helpless to save her. It is that night in the alleyway all over again.

Except this time it is Bruce who holds the gun.
>>
why is it not letting me post?
>>
>>71727920
>why is it not letting me post?

>he posts

kek
>>
>>71727906
were you a big fan of the movie?
face pic
>>
>>71727962
DUDE WTF STOP POSTING THATS MY SISTER
>>
>>71727954
it wouldn't let me post the image I just posted, I have no reason why

>>71727980
she is an only child to my knowledge
>>
balls
>>
>>
>>71727906
thank you and who ever posted the helpful shit prior for giving me logical explanations, I think they may be flawed, but probably accurate.

>>71727980
here's your "sister's" pussy, go jerk off

>>71727954
yet again I keep getting an error saying I can't post 5 times before this

also I just realized that my phone gets an error if I respond too quickly and that causes it to tell me I can't post
>>
>>71727962
Not really a capeshit fan but I like Snyder films. Far more interesting than the usual capeshit.
>>
>>71728391
I normally hate super hero movies, I liked, in order:
deadpool, the firstl hulk movie l, the avengers 1/2, and the iron man series, but when Christian bale became batman, it was instantly my favorite super hero movie by a longshot. I'm a weird fan in which is my favorite, since the dark rises is my favorite super hero movie for the soul reason reason that a super hero lost for a period of time
>>
>>71728549
wrong pic, sorry
>>
>>71728572
this was taken in a verizon wireless while we were still open, I wish I still had the video, but apparently my friend watched and recorded it, I would share it, but haven't edited out the stuff I don't want in it
>>
>>71728685
I done goofed I meant to say I wish I saved the Eddited film
>>
>>71728787
I keep forgetting attaching a pic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.