[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Ghostbusters_ii_poster.jpg (143 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_ii_poster.jpg
143 KB, 300x445
Apologize
>>
I'm sorry you people hated this awesome movie for so long. Welcome to liking GB1/2.
>>
I never thought you were bad tho
>>
Where has this thing about people hating GB2 come from? It was basically the Hangover 2 of its day, more of the same and decent enough of a sequel if not amazing as the original.
>>
>>71726701
GB2 was pretty funny with that guy in the picture and all but it wasn't nearly as good as GB1.
>>
File: 1467364524542.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467364524542.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
>>71726937
It scared me more than the first one as a kid
>the train scene
>the slime coming up through the tub
>the kid getting abducted
>Vigo's head coming out of the painting
>>
You were alright, it was just disappointing how they went totally kid friendly.
>>
I'm sorry, but that opening scene with the baby carriage is unforgivable.
>>
>>71727321
All of the baby shit was unforgivable.
I guess it was supposed to appeal to parents or something, but fuck a lot of it was cringey as fuck.
>>
File: Demon_Vigo.jpg (28 KB, 800x355) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Vigo.jpg
28 KB, 800x355
>>71727290
This movie was fucking horrifying for me as a kid! I sure remember tons of scary terrifying moments.

No idea why it gets so much hate. I think it's just due to the "every sequel is bad" meme.
>>
File: GhostbustersII_8009.jpg (31 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
GhostbustersII_8009.jpg
31 KB, 400x223
Why can't the new Ghostbusters reboot have any scary ghosts like this one?

Why does it have to be all colorful, bright with cheap scooby doo like CGI.
>>
File: image.png (647 KB, 1184x485) Image search: [Google]
image.png
647 KB, 1184x485
>>71726618
Apologize for what? I've always liked you.

That construction scene was comedy gold.

https://youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54
>>
The fact that the ghost in the logo appears to be progressing in my direction makes me uncomfortable.
>>
GB2 is such an irredeemable piece of shit, I can't fathom how it wasn't a huge critical failure. The dialogue, the characters, the tone, and worst of all, the humour, are all drastic steps down from the first film, and it brings nothing new to the table.
>>
>>71728079
>I am someone who can't make up my own mind and so have to pander to what other people say about a movie
>>
It was fun.
>>
>>71726618
I never hated this movie, it's alright for a sequel. Obviously not as good as the first but not the abomination people make it out to be.
>>
File: 23236.jpg (89 KB, 870x791) Image search: [Google]
23236.jpg
89 KB, 870x791
>HEY GUISE GHOSTBUSTERS 2 WAS BAD SO STOP HATING WOMEN GHOSTBUSTERS!
>>
File: janosz.png (341 KB, 835x367) Image search: [Google]
janosz.png
341 KB, 835x367
> YFW The Biscuit from Ally McBeal in british nanny drag is probably spookier than any ghost will be in the reboot
>>
File: stantz.jpg (22 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
stantz.jpg
22 KB, 852x480
>>71726618
> No classic ghost blowjob joke

Dropped
>>
>>71727818
Because it want the kids as an audience.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.