[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best episode of Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: katzwallpaper.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
katzwallpaper.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
What's the best episode of Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist.
>>
>>71720213
I don't know but one time I went on a three day Adderall bender and snorted like 500mg of XR and watched the entire series.

10/10 my chest hurts sometimes.
>>
File: benkatz.png (166 KB, 432x320) Image search: [Google]
benkatz.png
166 KB, 432x320
i liked the thanksgiving episode and the one where he had to do the late night radio show.
>>
File: WRAPITUP.jpg (148 KB, 1196x900) Image search: [Google]
WRAPITUP.jpg
148 KB, 1196x900
>>71720213

Mourning Person. Katz is in rare form.

But honestly it's hard to pick a favorite episode. And the more you watch it, the more you realize that the best part of the show isn't the comedians, but everyone else.
>>
>>71720315
Jesus Christ anon be careful
>>
>>71720464
Yes both those episodes are really good. The last two seasons in general are very strong
>Walkathon
>Ben's Partay
>Thanksgiving
>Radio Katz
>Bakery Ben
>Big TV
>Wisdom Teeth

I love it and hope Jonathan Katz is at peace very soon.
>>
why did Laura always reject Ben
>>
File: katz.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
katz.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>71720738
Ben is
>fat
>immature
>directionless
>supported 100% by his dad
>is her boss' son

But they were definitely friends though. Laura came back for Ben during the walkathon when he was tired.
>>
>>71720738
not always
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vE0d2UkTrg
>>
>>71720563
I appreciate your care.

I was addicted for a bit but now I quit.

The only benefit of it was I could paint my warhammer minis really efficiently.
>>
>>71720895
I just can't bring myself to watch that.

it's one thing when they did a reading of the un-aired Mission Hill episode because there's an animatic, but there's something about the actors in a cartoon performing live as themselves that makes it very unsettling to me.
>>
patient rankings

ultimate tier
dom irera, fred stoler

supreme tier
hedberg, ted alexandro

ok tier
louis ck, kevin meaney

crappy tier
kathy griffith
>>
>>71720213
The first one made me laugh the most. Haven't seen them all though.
>>
>>71720961

It's different for this because it's not a scripted show. It feels way more natural than that Mission Hill thing you're talking about.
>>
>>71721067
Shit tier is every female comedian on the show
>blah blah my mutha
>shoes
>men
>shopping
>>
>>71721067
Ray Romano deserves to be there.

The best thing about the show is you can tell when the patient is a shitty comedian with little to no future, because Katz will try to interject and instantly be interrupted. I don't know how the editing process worked for this show but it was very telling. Patton Oswalt was terrible. Jeff Garlin was terrible. David Duchovny was disappointing (because he was so great on Larry Sanders)

Then again, Brian Reagan was one of the ones who didn't let Katz get a word in and he's great.
>>
File: drkatzchachacha.jpg (47 KB, 588x394) Image search: [Google]
drkatzchachacha.jpg
47 KB, 588x394
>>71721067

DOm irrera is so weird. He's always trying to molest Dr. Katz.
>>
>>71721146
oh yea i forgot ray he was ultimate tier too.
>>
>>71721146
>David Duchovny

I liked his appearence. It was funny when he was locked in the closet and implied he wanted to masturbate.
>>
File: louisck.jpg (139 KB, 1180x900) Image search: [Google]
louisck.jpg
139 KB, 1180x900
>>71721146

Seconding Ray Romano. And Louie's early bits where he doesn't have kids and is just angry are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wwM1ksmc_g
>>
Wasnt dave chappelle on an episode?
>>
>>71721067
Fred Stoller was brilliant. His dialogue with Laura was my favorite part of the show.
Dave Chappelle was disappointing. For all I hear about how brilliant he is the guy turned in some weak material here.
I loved Rodney Dangerfied. I could tell he was obviously not giving it his all by that point, but man it was still wonderful.
>>
All of them
>>
>>71721067
I'd put Steven Wright in ultimate tier too.
>>
>>71721288
Yes, he talked about racism as usual
>>
File: BEN.jpg (49 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
BEN.jpg
49 KB, 464x352
OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>71720213
The one where he has his secretary give him a blowjob.
>>
>>71721124
Wendy Liebman was great 2bh
>>
>>71724711
that part was hilarious
>>
File: dr. katz steve's bakery.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr. katz steve's bakery.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>I'm not taking your bakery payola
>>
The best episodes were the ones where the Comedians improved with the episode rather than just giving their stand up act (Although Louie was fine)

Dom Irrera was the best guest mainly because he always fucked with Katz
>>
>>71720897
I like you, what armies do you have?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.