[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best netflix original movie and series /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462135663960.gif (2 MB, 314x323) Image search: [Google]
1462135663960.gif
2 MB, 314x323
What's the best netflix original movie and series /tv/?
Best movie: >Beasts of no nation
Best series: Trailer Park Boys
>>
Best series: Narcos
Hands down
>>
Beasts of no Nation was fucking spectacular.

Haven't seen any Netflix original series which haven't bored the shit out of me, though.
>>
TPB isn't a Netflix original
>>
Wet Hot American Summer for series.
>>
>>71718851
Can't count something that Netflix brought back as an original. They understood that when they did Arrested Development, that's why they put original in quotations. After that they got cocky and try and claim shit as there's even if it isn't.
>>
>>71719282
yeah it is
>>
house of cards season 1 is really good 2bh
>>
Movie: N/A
Series: Marco Polo
>>
>>71719604

no, it isn't... Netflix bought them out, it started on the Canadian HBO
>>
>>71718851
I don't know about movies but i fucking loved BoJack Horseman and eagerly await the next season
>>
>>71719701
>it started on the Canadian HBO

No it didn't.
>>
>>71718851
Movie
>beasts of no nation
Series
>Malcolm in the middle presidential edition
A man can dream...
>>
>>71719701
that's great. So you're okay if i refer to you as a zygote since you were one at one point?
>>
File: Peaky-Blinders[1].jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Peaky-Blinders[1].jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>71719343
It's pretty retarded of them to label anything that's not broadcast in America as a "Netflix Original" as well.
>>
Borgia for best series

Beasts of no Nation for best movie
>>
>>71719708
came here to post this
>>
>>71719748
In that case can I call Miz Jenner Bruce?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.