[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ricky.jpg (98 KB, 760x267) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
98 KB, 760x267
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>71717802
pre y2k autism
>>
Really bad movie but I always liked the Ricky Fitts character because from age 13-18 I was the autistic kid who filmed everything. I can relate to the obsession with logging things and storing memories as physical things. it gives a kind of meaning to everything you're experiencing, the turmoil of teenage life becomes simple on the other side of a camera.
>>
File: 1427702142558.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1427702142558.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>71717802
wait..... is that the bearded guy from Interstellar?
HOOOOOOOOO..
LEEEEEEEEE....
FUCKKKKK......
>>
I blame American Beauty for autistic retards thinking they can get the girl of their dreams IRL by acting like autistic retards.
>>
Charging too much for the herbal jew
>>
>>71717802
He was not ordinary.
>>
>>71717802
He was the only thing I disliked about the movie, when he would go on about things like he did with the bag being beautiful i found it extremely pretentious and stupid. The writers tried to think of profound things to say but couldn't produce anything and it showed.
>>
When you grow up you'll realize he was actually the character who most had his shit together of anyone in that movie.

Spacey was a close second, since he basically just wanted to be as based as this kid.
>>
File: 1401405405120.jpg (13 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1401405405120.jpg
13 KB, 363x364
>>71717802
his camera work was filmed in to high an autistic spectrum.
>>
>>71720556
>found it extremely pretentious and stupid

Well, it is. The character is a high-schooler. High-schoolers can be pretentious and stupid. But I think there is (or at least the film is trying to say there is) nothing wrong with that. It's part of growing up. Some wisdom is gained, but innocence lost. That sort of thing.
>>
File: 1460153863181.png (125 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1460153863181.png
125 KB, 500x245
>dem prime thora birch teddies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.