[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sir Patrick Stewart's Cowboy Classics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x256
Is Patrick okay?

http://youtu.be/cK9dlmYvB-Y
>>
>>71714727
he's next
>>
Rawhide is a pretty catchy song
>>
>>71714727
I think he may in the very beginning stages of a dementia.

I recently saw a video on his instagram that was linked on some Star Trek twitter account of his eating an ice cream cone in Manhattan.

He bit the bottom of the cone and sucked the rest of the ice cream out of the cone and he even put the comment "ice cream game on fleek" on the account.

I didn't know whether to cringe or feel embarassed or sad. It was weird.
>>
He's just capitalizing on his meme status to collect the reddit dollar.
>>
>>71714727
Is he in need of money?
>>
>>71714998
>>71715090
This. He might be starting to lose his mind but, he's been doing a lot of absurd comedy for awhile now. I think he just doesn't give a fuck anymore. And it's not like he never did weird stuff like this in the past. He used to always do comedy on Late Night with Conan.
>>
File: 1462003041351.png (155 KB, 584x349) Image search: [Google]
1462003041351.png
155 KB, 584x349
>>71715190
You tell me.
>>
He's always been a bit weird.
>>
File: 1455947477437.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1455947477437.png
129 KB, 314x278
>>71714727
>doggies
???
>>
>>71715248
There are actors in hollywood with much less talent earning almost that much from just one movie.
>>
>>71714727
It's to sell a 10 dollar CD the proceeds of which go to refugees in Europe you fucking idiotic cock wrangler.
>>
>>71715449

How dare you *punch* talk to me that way! How fucking *slaps you hard* talk to me, THAT WAY.

*Picks you up off the floor* Do it again and it's over for you.
>>
>>71715400
lolno.. That is quite a lot even for someone of his stature.

This meme has to end.

If it said 10 million or something I'd be inagreement with you. Hollywood makes less at the theatres and from sales of physical media now than it has in the past 20 years.
>>
>>71714727
See you space cowboy
>>
>>71715193
>I think he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

He's 76, what use does he have for giving a fuck anymore? Shatner hasn't given a fuck in decades. At that age, you're happy just to wake up in the morning. You know there's less ahead of you than behind, might as well make it memorable while it lasts.
>>
>>71715949
As Norm MacDonald said "I've seen more sunsets than I'm gonna' see.."
>>
looks like a tim and eric sketch
>>
>>71714727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMrBldVk0s
>>
>>71714998
That's just the patrician way to eat ice cream
>>
>>71714727
He did this for charity, apparently.
>>
>So what’s it all about? Well, the biggest clue comes on the specially-created website for the collection. Above an image of a horse and trap that says “pony up” is a link to the International Rescue Committee, a charitable organization Patrick has supported for a number of years that helps crisis-afflicted families from around the world. The bad news is that it looks like the boxset is already sold out on vinyl and cassette.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2016/07/watch-patrick-stewart-sings-cowboy-classics
>>
File: thumbs up cooper.jpg (145 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up cooper.jpg
145 KB, 500x374
>his wife nearly 40 years younger than him
>>
>>71715527
people on this board dont know what money is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.