[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 Teaser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead_logo.png (107 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead_logo.png
107 KB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsf6ZAnPpUE
>>
>>71713946
>Lucy Lawless still alive
>More eldritch horrors and practical gore
>Writers hopefully got their shit together after the complaints in S1

10/10 can't fucking wait m8
>>
>in the hall of the mountain king

Why is this the best music ever written?
>>
The gore looks much better in that trailer than last season, hopefully they use practical effects throughout.

Why was Xena the princess warrior fighting with Ash and the spics? I thought she was the villain.
>>
>>71713946

really hope they learn from S1 and just completely kick CG blood to the curb.
>>
>>71714335

More than likely her clever little plan of controlling the Necronomicon didn't work out as well as she planned.
>>
1st season was amazing
>>
I hope that some time in the future they get Jeffrey Combs in this.
>>
>>71713946
my qt is still there
>>
>>71714923

That dude with the puppet gave off some serious Re-Animator vibes.
>>
Cant wait, but hopefully the script is a bit tighter next season.

Felt like since their visited Pablos uncle to the cabin it was coasting along, also the ending to S1 was a letdown.
>>
>>71714039
>Writers hopefully got their shit together after the complaints in S1

What did people complain about in s1?
>>
>>71715555

PAblo's uncle episodes sucked the most everything then on ramped up and went into overdrive once they reached the cabin, wasn't disappointed with the finale cuz, that was totally an Ash move.
>>
File: Evil-Dead-2-Henrietta-Ted-Raimi.jpg (200 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Dead-2-Henrietta-Ted-Raimi.jpg
200 KB, 658x370
Anyone if Raimi is directing an episode again? I know Ted's going to be in it
>>
>>71713946
>ted raimi
fuck yeah
>>
>>71713946
We Jacksonville now or something going to immediately go wrong and cause a retreat to the cabin?
>>
>>71713946
I hope they kill that Mexican character this time. The Jewish chick isn't that great either.
>>
>>71715925
Hey plebbit
>>
>>71716023
Hey, Shari Martinez.
>>
>>71713946
where an i watch season 1?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.