[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she friends with Elliot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 629x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 629x720
Why is she friends with Elliot?
>>
>>71711579

Watch the fucking show?
>>
Because everything about this show is so heavy-handed and contrived, that's why. It wouldn't be so bad except EVERYONE loves it and it's universally acclaimed, it seems like critics have a TFA-esque blind spot for it.
>>
>>71711619
No
>>
>>71711579
she wants to fuck
>>
>>71711675
>>71711639

Good thread.
>>
>>71711579
>brit teef
>>
>>71712054

You mean naturally off-white and not perfectly straight like burgerclaps and their unnatural and fake looking teeth?
>>
>>71712135
yes
>>
>>71712054
>brit teef
http://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
>>
>>71712357
>oral impacts were higher in England.

/threds
>>
is premiere next week or tommorow?
>>
I got the impression that she was friends with Elliot and his sister and bonded over them all having parents who died.
>>
>>71711579
their parents died in the same circumstances and the bonded over it

fuck spoilers
>>
i enjoyed her body of work in Her
>>
They used to be married
>>
elliot's a pretty normal dude, what's so strange about having friends?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.