[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Wreck It Ralph 2 needs to be the videogame kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What does Wreck It Ralph 2 needs to be the videogame kino?
>>
>>71709814
The sequel isn't going to be about videogames, it's going to be about the internet.
Therefore it will be memekino
>>
>>71709814
the first one was a flop, just focusing on vintage games instead of new ones.
>>
An after credit scene with this theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0
>>
>>71709867
Yeah, I loved the first one because it was pretty comfy. The plot of the sequel sounds fucking awful though. It'll be shit.
>>
anal sex with Vanallope
>>
>>71709995

SPAGHETTI
>>
>>71709814
What's his name again?
>>
Faggot it is confirmed it will be based in social media an internet shit the 2nd movie.

LOL OLD VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS CAN'T TINDER OR TWITTER LET'S SEE HOW FUN IS THAT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>71709814
What's the point in mixing fake video games with real ones? could they only afford a couple or something? either pick to show all real games or not, what a horrible concept.
>>
>>71710158
Smash it Steve
>>
>>71709867
That could still be good.

>Ralph and Vanelope are simple characters from a simple time
>they go online and find out games have changed a lot since the 80s
>people play simple games on their phones now
>kids don't even play games anymore, they watch other people play them
>Ralph gets bummed out, figures he's obsolete
>finds out one of the kids who would visit the arcade all the time and play his game every week back in the 80s grew up to be a game developer
>his new game is a throwback to Wreck it Ralph gameplay he loved as a kid
>the game is a hit, Ralph realizes people do still like old games
>he and Vanelope go back to the arcade along with indie game Ralph with a renewed love of life and making people happy
>>
why was Zangief a "bad guy" anyways? He was never a member of shadaloo in the games was he? Only a Russian who likes to wrestle bears.

Guess that makes him a villain for americans? Dunno.
>>
>>71710325
Zangief was there because some shit to do with capcom that I can't remember.
>>
PETITION TO GET BRENDAN FRASER TO VOICE A CHARACTER WHEN?!?
>>
>>71709814
More Zangief OF COURSE!
>>
>>71709814
>sequel for Disney movie
>main hero isnt black in the remake
dude lmao
>>
DO THE MARIO!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.