[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
complete, pure, and beautiful kinography. probably one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: kk.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
complete, pure, and beautiful kinography.

probably one of the finest pieces of animation ever

prove me wrong
>>
>>
>>71709769
>DEAD BODIES.

It's a shame this didn't get the Oscar, but I do think that shitty bear one was more Oscar Friendly(tm).
>>
I will never watch this because this guy's previous tumblr meme animation was the must reddit thing I have ever seen.
Fuck Don Herztfeld and his nu-male cuck voice.
>>
>>71709827

>One day, when you are old enough, you will be impregnated with a perfect clone of yourself. You will later upload all of your memories into this healthy new body. One day, long after that, you will repeat this process all over again. Through this cloning process, Emily, you will hope to live forever.

>I had lunch today.
>>
>>71709877
>reddit
>numale
>cuck
You say so many words but they don't actually mean anything
>>
>>71709877

for what it's worth both of the voices in this are female and one's a 4 year old girl. they're quite good.

this is also 50 times better and less tryhard than its such a beautiful day. its far superior.
>>
>>71709903
They are the banners under which this cultural war will be both fought and won. Now run along.
>>
>>71709892
Apparently he literally just recorded his niece while they were playing and shaped it around that. Pretty fuckin' neat that they could make a compelling sci-fi tale out of that.

>But someday, you have to...to not make a snake boy, because there wasn't one there before, but you made one...

>Yes.
>>
File: 12.jpg (59 KB, 952x859) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
59 KB, 952x859
>>71710015

>That is the thing about the present, Emily Prime. You only appreciate it when it is the past.
>>
>Now is the envy of all of the dead.

I liked it, but it was kinda shallow.
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 502x600
>>71710073
>tfw the time machine sends her into the past and it looks like it's permanent
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-03-09h42m20s225.png (359 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-03-09h42m20s225.png
359 KB, 1920x1080
>>71709769

She's so fucking cute, no pedo

>when she just has a complete brainfart in the middle of trying to explain why her successor shouldn't draw snakeboys
>>
I think it says something about the state of animation and animation appreciation in the West when literal stick figure animation is hailed as the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>71710119

i like how it shows the natural human desire to cling on to the only things we know for sure (the past). the wish that we could go back and relive the best parts of our lives. emily prime is the ideal version of what essentially everyone in world of tomorrow wants to be - but emily prime herself really has no interest in any of what they want. trying to constantly hold onto youth or reliving that past isn't the answer to a meaningful or happy existence.

the scene of the future people reliving memories of them reliving memories of them reliving memories etc etc always hits home to me. it's just this extreme of nostalgic love of the past that is so relevant today almost everywhere. this short is amazing.
>>
>>71710229
It's good stick figure animation though. Minimalism's very in this decade.
>>
Basically all of Rick ond Morty in 15 minutes.
>>
>>71710414
Forgive me but I fail to see the overlap beyond "It's sci-fi animation".
>>
>>71710454

>Forgive me but I fail

*giggles*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.