[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people in this world who are too stupid to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 21312312.jpg (92 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
21312312.jpg
92 KB, 1200x799
>there are people in this world who are too stupid to make an opinion about a movie so instead they copy the opinion of some overpaid corrupt snobs
seriously guys i think that the movie industry would be better for us the public if the professional critics would disappear
yeah i like the idea of user reviews but the professional critics are pure cancer there are a lot of good movies who are underrated and are hidden for the large consume only because some assholes dislike them or are paid to dislike them
the movie industry is rotten because of them
>>
>>71707245
Shut up, kid
>>
>>71707294
come with some valid arguments and i will shut up
>>
>>71707357
>valid argument
This is 4chan, not Reddit. Get lost.
>>
>>71707245

>you don't like the movie I like

> you must not have the capacity to form your own opinion

If you like the things I like then you're not a sheep. If you disagree with me then you're stupid.

K.
>>
>>71707245
Every single opinion you had you read or heard somewhere.
So shut up.
>>
>>71707245
CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD

YE NOT GUILTY
>>
>>71707436
>>71707466
i'm ok to for your opinion based on users reviews who have nothing to win or lose that's an honest opinion and you can take it serious if you agree but the professional critics are taken to serious they have too much power
>>
>>71707575
I think user reviews are more of a popularity than a quality contest. Not all movies that are liked by the masses are good. So we need some established reviewers to know if a movie is good or bad before forming an opinion ourselves. But then again we don't know which professional critics are getting paid off and which aren't.

Maybe you're right, professional reviews are kinda useless.
>>
>>71707797
before forming an opinion after watching the movie ourselves*
>>
>>71707245
Yeah, shit sucks. It is better to stop watching movies and tv shows completely. It really does rot your brain, morals, and ethics, as well as completely skews your perception of the world due to the amount of propaganda portrayed in every aspect of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.