[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Ghostbusters®
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Leslie-Jones-Ghostbusters.jpg (60 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
Leslie-Jones-Ghostbusters.jpg
60 KB, 550x474
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Ghostbusters® (2016) starring the beautiful Leslie Jones and Melissa McCarthy. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're movie godesses.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Kristen Wiig, the lovely and talented Kate McKinnon and Chris Hemsworth, the pundit from my favorite movie Red Dawn.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the greatest comedy movies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out July 15, 2016.
>>
>>71706908
I think you made this just to get reactions
>>
>>71706929
Hmm you think? Fucking tard
>>
sage all shill threads
don't let them take over our board
>>
>>71706987
its not actually shilling though because its so retardedly obvious

shills have to have subtlety
>>
>>71706987
>shill thread
Jesus you're stupid
>>
Best visuals since Blade Runner?
>>
Go away shill
>>
Nice cgi
>>
>>71706908
>I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping
American audiences
>>
>>71706929
>>71706987
You have to go back
>>
>>71706908
Pasta still makes me laugh because I remember the absolute shit kicking the shill got in the original American Hustle thread.
>>
>doesn't mention how often he tipped the shower attendants.

I don't think this is a genuine american movie goer
In fact this may be somebody trying to convince us to see this movie for the purpose of financial gain
>>
>>71706908
what did you get for lunch?
>>
>>71708389
Crab legs.
>>
>>71708418
commemorative bucket or just regular super jumbo?

is the ghost busters collectible crab leg bucket worth the extra $37.50 in your honest opinion?
>>
This wasn't funny when you posted it last night and it's not funny now.
>>
>>71708548
Both. And of course it is. Every cent that goes toward this movie in some way is definitely worth it.
>>
>>71706908
of all the bait threads i think this one is the worst
>>
>>71707140
No one actually does this tho
>>
>>71706987
>our board
but your board is /v/
>>
>>71706908

It tickles me that a /tv/ poster typed it up solely for comedic reasons when shills elsewhere might have typed the exact same thing in earnestness
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 196x196
>>71708777
>hating ghostbusters 16 is a /v/ exclusive thing
>>
>>71708708
yuropoor detected
>>
>>71708868

>being enough of a moron to think the obvious bait is shilling and trying to organize the board to drive them out is a /v/ exclusive thing
>>
>>71708827
It doesn't matter actually. As long as you go through the motions, it still works. It's like Zizek's story about the horseshoe over the door for good luck, I forgot who it was about, Planck or Bohr or some other scientist. Basically he had a horseshoe over the door, and a friend asked him why, since he's a scientist, he obviously can't believe in such superstition. Then he told him that of course he doesn't believe in it, but his friend who gave him the horseshoe told him it still works even if you don't believe in it.

In essence as long as you repeat the mantra and go through the motions (like reading the little red book and praying to Stalin every day even if you don't believe it, or praying to god every day even if you believe it), the results will still be the same as if you genuinely believe it.

This is why being an edgy hipster is completely retarded and in fact one of the biggest swindles the lizard people pulled in the past few decades - every single thing you do ironically is essentially the same as if you did it for real.
>>
YASS QUEEN!
>>
>>71708972

ehh... hm. intredasting, thanks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.